Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ed spent the time with her so that he can say I did what I promised in the house and I suspect he will break it off but let Jade say that she did so she can save face to some degree.

hmmm i don't mean to be crude but once he gets to spend time with those boobies in all their glory he might be a convert :eek:

I'm not quite sure what Caleb is doing but it seems like he's struggling for some reason.
It really seems that way. Part of me thinks it's because The Block and that audition tape he sent in for Coxy's Big Break haven't seemed to amount to anything and he really seems eager to make a career out of this somehow, probably moreso than the other HMs. And then I was thinking maybe whatever happened with Matt and also that Layla mess is a small part of it too. I know his dad's been sick for awhile and his sister posted a couple of weeks ago that due to a family illness Caleb was selling some of his furniture and stuff to accommodate new living arrangements but she said everything had to go by Nov 30th and she hasn't posted about it again. So I'm not sure what the deal is with that either.

tl;dr - I have a few theories but no fuckin clue haha

f7722a1c4eb711e395c812993fcf169e_8.jpg

Nice comments about Jade and Tim.

ballzy89
46 minutes ago
Totally "fangirled" seeing Jade and Tim today....Jade is an absolutely stunning girl in person. Drop dead gorgeous!!! Tim is so kind and warm to absolutely everyone....sad I didn't get a photo with them but I think o would have fainted lol #bbau #teamjade #teamtim

863f24264ea311e381ee0e1a2586fc7b_8.jpg

yowsa! she looks hot there.

tim seems to reply to a lot of people on twitter, i think he's really enjoying the limelight and the love....bless his little cotton top

Tully fired up twitter to give us this:

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 7m
Missing my pup more than usual tonight. #lunawildfang ��

if her ex is going to usa, depending on when it is she will have the pup full time i guess. Thinking it wont be any time soon as tully would still have a lot of promotional stuff to do and you can't travel well with a fluff ball.

From Jazz' housemate.

conor1980anthony
2 hours ago jazzbellbb keepin it real at the inaugural Unbreakable Charity Ball - no champagne for this lady, give us a beer!!! #downtoearth #couldntfindtheguywiththechampagne

c44a98c24ead11e3971a0ab5eaa6645f_8.jpg

haha Jazz and Rohan's girlfriend

fc44ca624eae11e399600eb5e76a152c_8.jpg

c8ad97c44eb811e3a3361272a5390f85_8.jpg

I'm assuming this is from the night of the party at Nick and Ed's house.

conor1980anthony
1 month ago jazzbellbb and tee_smyth sleeping in another big brother housemates bed while they're still in the house is a bit inappropriate....now steal some shit so we can put it on eBay!!!

e75a408e333611e3870022000ae81de4_8.jpg

d044b970319b11e3b74322000aeb3ecb_8.jpg

conor1980anthony
1 month ago
Well just make yourself comfortable tee_smyth and jazzbellbb #thatsjohnsspot #alreadylikeoneofthefamily #getyourshoesoffmycouch

8a505440322411e3868a22000a9f18a6_8.jpg

How in the hell did she hook this up?! She was in the house for like 3 f'n weeks.

Backstage at Rhianna

550a21022a8211e3a2fe22000a1f8ce3_8.jpg

conor1980anthony
2 months ago jazzbellbb and me at Rhianna's concert..... We went bowling with Rhianna after - most AMAZEBALLS night ever!!!

6bcb5a4c2ac211e38e7322000a1fbd90_8.jpg

Apologies to [MENTION=35034]BBfanjake[/MENTION] - you seem to be the straw that broke this camels back, thats my fault, not yours. PS. Love your work.
[MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] you really are sweet.
[MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION] you damn well hypnotised me ffs! I think you get me.
[MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] you didn't have to but you did. I appreciate that, really.
Sorry to everyone if their friday night was shite on.

Moving right along…….Group hugs all round!!!!

i sure do xxx i think we are on the same page :)

Getting some Drew pictures.

BZMXGYjCAAInRmT.jpg

52eb65204ebd11e39e5e1287d49667f6_8.jpg

Last one was hashtagged #pacha so I'm assuming he is at Pacha on George Street. I assume Tully is with him but I haven't seen any evidence of it yet. As if she would let him go to a nightclub without her :p

Also I find it almost hilarious that they were at Milk Bar - that is basically right around the corner from where Tahlia is working tonight.

taken at lunchtime today

tee_smyth
1 hour ago · The Bucket List
The slow transformation from Melbourne hood rat to Bondi hipster. #notsupportingthis #innerwestfolyf
a8c434944eb411e38ad70e82ffedd801_8.jpg

think it was more that the hair was freshly washed and needed to be the same greasy hair we're used to ... probably looks better the 2nd day or needs some product or other to tame it ...

I dont mind the brooding photos its the constant tongue shots from a lot of the HM's that gets me rolling my eyes ... I know it must be painful having to pose endlessly for photos with fans etc but I'm over it ...

Omg me too, the tongue shots are so grotesque. I feel like they're trying to get a diagnosis every time they do that.

Diagnose Me is the new Duck Face, SMH.

View attachment 35239

View attachment 35240

Last one was hashtagged #pacha so I'm assuming he is at Pacha on George Street. I assume Tully is with him but I haven't seen any evidence of it yet. As if she would let him go to a nightclub without her :p

Also I find it almost hilarious that they were at Milk Bar - that is basically right around the corner from where Tahlia is working tonight.

OH My Lord, He's Alive!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 35239

View attachment 35240

I wonder if Tully is getting jealous of all of the pictures he is taking with all of these beautiful girls?

I get the impression Drew gets a bit self conscious at posing, when he's just having normal photos with friends or fans he seems much more relaxed. I think Drew can be a bit shy and bashful at times he jokes about it but he's certainly not one of those guys who loves the attention his good looks bring him.
I noticed in the he early days when talking to the girls that he could be a bit shy, partly also why he got left outside of the blokes club too. He was quiet and often to the edge of groups it was the likes of Tully and Tim who pulled him more into the centre of the house he wasn't one to push himself forward evident of the fact that he admitted a few times that he was often spoken over.
I noticed to that when the girls would compliment and tease him about being beautiful he would go a bit pink put down his head and get bashful he really doesn't know how to deal with the attention. Which was pretty much why IMO he made that video with the screaming fans he was waving a big sign saying WTF this is daft it's not the sort of attention he values.

I see what you are saying, shy and humble, real, not pretentious at all. For people like that, I think its imperative that they stay true to themselves - they'll be eaten up otherwise. I hope any publicist he employs knows this and sees that the 'authentic Drew' is the most marketable, it's what got him so far in the first place.

I wonder if Tully is with Drew, or at home? seems a weird tweet from her, if she is having a fun night somewhere? maybe he's back at Tullys now, and those photos are from earlier tonight?

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 1h
Missing my pup more than usual tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back