Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, get your 'bloody moron' picket signs out and surround me. are Drully getting married? i don't know what the article says but if i actually bought that mag i would be wanting a wedding. how do they publish statement like that on the front page and get away with it?there is definitely a loophole for the consumer in there that needs to be addressed. #aretheyaren'they

and bucks night, ok
They put horseshit on the cover hoping to lure people in and then usually try to cover their asses in the actual article with things like "may be" and "sources say". Same as how they've been insisting almost monthly for like 8 years that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant each month. Someone Tweeted Drew and Tully today with a pic of the magazine cover saying "Get a load of this guys! Bet ya didn't even know you were getting married! Hahaha xx" and Drew responded "Wow, thanks for giving us the heads up haha".

It's all just a total crock to suck people in to buying their junky ass mags.

Sorry about the Ed flood. I'm still 99% sure there's something between him and Annie or at least there was before he went into the house so I'm surfing through his friends' pics now to see if I can score any proof haha

086b68089e7611e2b59022000aa80136_7.jpg

No need to apologise hun ;)

They put horseshit on the cover hoping to lure people in and then usually try to cover their asses in the actual article with things like "may be" and "sources say". Same as how they've been insisting almost monthly for like 8 years that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant each month. Someone Tweeted Drew and Tully today with a pic of the magazine cover saying "Get a load of this guys! Bet ya didn't even know you were getting married! Hahaha xx" and Drew responded "Wow, thanks for giving us the heads up haha".

It's all just a total crock to suck people in to buying their junky ass mags.

was that from NW with the ex in her mums top or is there another mag going with that story

I'm still really intrigued why the sisters have temporarily moved to the Gold Coast.

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 14 Nov
Sharonthecray @_HayleyHughes90 we are staying in the Gold Coast till the new year :) xxx

Would they be getting paid for these appearances? No offense to them but I'm a bit surprised if so.

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 5h
madi_Breadmore we will be posting meet and greets on twitter and fb next week when we do them :) xx
Me too I mentioned it before and I think that there is a good chance they are involved with whatever project Ben is doing. I am interested to find out about what Ben and the SS are working on.

I just can't with this haircut. I know some of you love it but I'm struggling big time.

edjlower
2 hours ago
Stacks on at the Emerson Smacka17 tomwest01 nicklower33 Frankie_fredericks @matyoung1 Shane_mumford simon_potts #boysnight

0601063a4def11e38ba50e5a5a6bd1f6_7.jpg

I'm imagining that this is what the waiting room for the Turkish baths looks like

Me too I mentioned it before and I think that there is a good chance they are involved with whatever project Ben is doing. I am interested to find out about what Ben and the SS are working on.
Yeah I remember us chatting about it the other day. Really what on Earth could they be filming with him that would require them to move to the GC until the new year? Other than that Two Good Cooks, One Bad Cook suggestion earlier. That one was hilarious. I'm just really surprised that out of every HM they're the ones who we're speculating about doing something like that. Never would've thought that would be the case.

Early days of BB.

4a776d4c04b411e391de22000a9e023a_7.jpg

smacka17
3 months ago
Everyone follow @edbbau and support him through big bro this year #getaroundhim #team_ed

nicklower33 Just waving to your fans there Smacka17

smacka17 Action shot nicklower33 that's in Europe actually where I though Edward would be ATM. #hashefinishedexplainingthebedsituationtojadeyet?

nicklower33 I'm sure you have plenty over the other side of the world Smacka17 I think if you left for Europe now, you'd get there just in time to hear the end of @edbbau's explanation to Jade (scared face) #keepinshortnexttime #have2haveachat2himaboutthat

This hashtag looks like another smoking gun referring to Ed's relationship with Annie (or does it mean he is sleeping in the same bed as this dude ?)

tim dormer ‏ Timdormer 3h

Bugger!! I just smashed my iPhone!!!!!!!! But there are some quiche chicks out tonight. Hahahahaa

timdormer
1 hour ago
Fancy who you meet out @bernardtomic awesome night!!

LOL

woodydtd Bro saw you in liv getting with chick haha are you's I'll there I'll buy you a drink! Timdormer

cd1ca6104dff11e39f030ecc47b3af75_7.jpg
Tim looks like he is really getting drunk tonight

There's been speculation but nothing more. To give Ed his due, I think if Ed had been going out with Annie when he went into the house, I'm sure he'd have told Jade.[/QUOTE]

If he were a decent person but he's not
Ed doesn't take risks. He wouldn't cope with being found out. Ed doesn't float my boat, and I think he's a bit spineless and obviously inarticulate. But I'm not convinced he's not a 'decent person' whatever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back