Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell was he skinny!! 2010 at a U2 concert in Italy.

0ff4efaa597e11e29d6822000a9e0849_7.jpg

Jade was in Italy in 2010, coincidence? did we see Ed talking about that trip?

I appreciated that drew never got disgusted by it and never made Ben uncomfortable about it too.
Yes. I said on another thread a while ago that I thought Drew's relationship with Ben was something that had the capacity to show young men in particular that having a gay friend in no way undermined your own masculinity. (I hope I've expressed that properly.)

Are Ed and Annie are item before he went to BB House. How strange that Ed didn`t tell Jade that he got a girlfriend while he was in BB House?

one friendship with Ben that surprised me was Rohan..we didnt see the evidence until Rohans eviction package. I think Rohan and Ben were also roomies at the hotel during the finale week.
Ben had huge crush on Drew, and Drew was happy to play along with Ben's flirty ways...Ben told him wanted a gay Drew.
I think they got closer after spending the night in the P.S, and always had time to laugh and have a good chat about their lives, Drew especially opened up to Ben.

Are Ed and Annie are item before he went to BB House. How strange that Ed didn`t tell Jade that he got a girlfriend while he was in BB House?
There's been speculation but nothing more. To give Ed his due, I think if Ed had been going out with Annie when he went into the house, I'm sure he'd have told Jade.

thats what everyone has been trying to figure out LOL
Annie is an ex ex GF from years ago, and now a flatmate..
I'm sure she said some nasty stuff about Jade on Nicks blog but it was removed....stage five clinger etc

one friendship with Ben that surprised me was Rohan..we didnt see the evidence until Rohans eviction package. I think Rohan and Ben were also roomies at the hotel during the finale week.
Ben had huge crush on Drew, and Drew was happy to play along with Ben's flirty ways...Ben told him wanted a gay Drew.
I think they got closer after spending the night in the P.S, and always had time to laugh and have a good chat about their lives, Drew especially opened up to Ben.
I think Ben was a good guy to unload to. Tim and Drew were gutted when he left. I suspect he really was Switzerland. But yes, Rohan and Ben also seemed to have a strong connection.

I bet he's outside having a cigarette.

Such an idiot, he goes 3 months without smoking and he can't wait to stuff one in his mouth now he is outside the house. Many people would be grateful for having been 3 months clean, unless, as we may have suspected, that the smokers WERE allowed outside for smokes. I'm thinking about what someone posted about Nathan as regards smoking.

thats what everyone has been trying to figure out LOL
Annie is an ex ex GF from years ago, and now a flatmate..
I'm sure she said some nasty stuff about Jade on Nicks blog but it was removed....stage five clinger etc

Rumour is that Ed and Jade maybe are no longer together - Ed hadn't got a woman when he is party with his mates at a club.

Such an idiot, he goes 3 months without smoking and he can't wait to stuff one in his mouth now he is outside the house. Many people would be grateful for having been 3 months clean, unless, as we may have suspected, that the smokers WERE allowed outside for smokes. I'm thinking about what someone posted about Nathan as regards smoking.
Remember that I'm guessing. I have no proof at all.

We dont know if Drew is still an occasional social smoker or not, it was just someone here speculating why he wasn't inside with the party crowd LOL..he could have been having photos taken, going to the mens room, or getting away from the heat..Mikkayla had sweat dripping off her.

Rumour is that Ed and Jade maybe are no longer together - Ed hadn't got a woman when he is party with his mates at a club.
Jade had to go to Dreamworld this weekend. The final 3 are doing meet and greets..so until we dont hear or see anything of JadEd in the next week or so, we cant be sure... I guess they could be just remaining good friends?

I honestly don't think there's anything more to Ed going out tonight other than having a good time with his friends. Just like I didn't think that Jade meeting Milly yesterday necessarily meant a big declaration of their love. Both Nick and Milly have been out of town for a week and they'd naturally want to catch up with their brother who was locked away for the better part of 3 months plus it seems like the three siblings are very very close. I wouldn't read too much into Ed wanting to let loose tonight with his mates. In fact I'd wonder a bit what was wrong with him if he didn't. :)

tim dormer &#8207 Timdormer 3h

Bugger!! I just smashed my iPhone!!!!!!!! But there are some quiche chicks out tonight. Hahahahaa

timdormer
1 hour ago
Fancy who you meet out @bernardtomic awesome night!!

LOL

woodydtd Bro saw you in liv getting with chick haha are you's I'll there I'll buy you a drink! Timdormer

cd1ca6104dff11e39f030ecc47b3af75_7.jpg

okay, get your 'bloody moron' picket signs out and surround me. are Drully getting married? i don't know what the article says but if i actually bought that mag i would be wanting a wedding. how do they publish a statement like that on the front page and get away with it? there is definitely a loophole for the consumer in there that needs to be addressed. #aretheyaren'they

and bucks night, ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back