Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boog's got a new lid. Love the softer colour.

aa10fa524e6011e380f00afa321cabe2_8.jpg

Love this look on her.

Jade needs to get signed up with a PR firm to guide her on how to get herself out there properly
I was thinking about that the other day. Some of the less prominent HMs have signed up with agents after BB because obviously they wouldn't have needed them before whereas Jade still has her modelling agent as her contact on Instagram. And those other HMs are working social media much more than she is. I'm wondering if maybe her agent has dropped the ball a bit with helping her out with this stuff. She should be getting way more recognition than she is, especially with the Ed factor mixed in. I'm still very much anti-Ed but you'd think the showmance factor would help a bit, no?

I love the scrunchie addition for some reason. I also liked her outfit but not loved it. Tahan does look like she is going to be in the ballet

While you've all been finding photos, I've been reading. And really, Tim saying he is circumcised is the best I can come up with :)

Someone went to The Bucket List specifically to get a photo with them :p

ef182d324e6a11e3976b126630033576_7.jpg

I think they have left The Bucket List now though because someone else commented saying they were at The Bucket List and couldn't find them.

Apologies to [MENTION=35034]BBfanjake[/MENTION] - you seem to be the straw that broke this camels back, thats my fault, not yours. PS. Love your work.
[MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] you really are sweet.
[MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION] you damn well hypnotised me ffs! I think you get me.
[MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] you didn't have to but you did. I appreciate that, really.
Sorry to everyone if their friday night was shite on.

Moving right along…….Group hugs all round!!!!

Last edited:
really wondering if Mikkayla needed to post photo of bobby pins, chicken fillets and grannie/suck-it-all-in panties (Heidi copped so much abuse for waving hers around in the house!)

sometimes a little mystery goes a long way lol - spoils the illusion

likewise she posts about some diet she's going on and within days is showing off some icecream she's loving ... and hashtagging something else with #dietschmiet .. she's all over the place with that so really shouldn't put it out there that she's going to be doing a special diet etc unless she's committed ... and right now is the wrong time to be trying to do that with travelling and functions etc - even a saint would fall off the wagon ...

would have liked to see some shots with her and the boyfriend - have there been any?

today's shot with no makeup and hair down is lovely - very natural and she looks pretty - she really needs to believe in herself more and if truly unhappy about anything (weight or whatever) decide to make the change and commit to making it

would be far better role model if she did

No wonder why Mikkayla's wearing the hangover look today.

Anthony Drew ‏@DrewBB13 14m

Hope MikkaylaMossop is feeling better today! Must've had a dodgy prawn haha#thedrinksarefree #nekminute #goldenvom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back