Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Oh wow! So Sue is trying to cosy up to Flick & Co, or is she going to double cross them? Either way that is not what I was expecting from her. I thought she would try and rally the rest of the tribe to go against the 3.

My prediction is, both. The interactions with Flick make it look like she's gone over to the dark side, but her comments to camera indicate she's playing them. I hope Sue is finally playing hard and blindsides one of them.

DoesSue have allies? I can't remember who is left that would follo her lead.

Sam deffintly would. Lee would most likely follow Sam. Kylie and Kristie would have to persuaded. In my ideal world the five of them would team up with Matt and vote the other 4 girls off one by one

Oh wow! So Sue is trying to cosy up to Flick & Co, or is she going to double cross them? Either way that is not what I was expecting from her. I thought she would try and rally the rest of the tribe to go against the 3.

My prediction is, both. The interactions with Flick make it look like she's gone over to the dark side, but her comments to camera indicate she's playing them. I hope Sue is finally playing hard and blindsides one of them.

That would be a very gutsy move. Especially for someone who hasn't been really playing the game up until now.

DoesSue have allies? I can't remember who is left that would follo her lead.

Sam deffintly would. Lee would most likely follow Sam. Kylie and Kristie would have to persuaded. In my ideal world the five of them would team up with Matt and vote the other 4 girls off one by one

...all of those questions my be answered on this link possibly?... lol!... cheers.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...otoshop-thread-2016.54864/page-8#post-2310388

Matt and Lee voted for Sue last tribal council but maybe they would be persuaded by the girls and Sam to vote for someone else..
Matt said he doesnt want to vote Kristie since she gave up her a letter from home for him.
Would Kylie be next on the chopping block, if she doesn't win immunity?

I should know better than to take any notice of these, but there's still hope.
Though JL breaking an "all girl alliance" she is almost part of, and being a girl herself (with the help of Kristie?) doesn't seem to be what they're hinting at.
EDIT : It clearly is what they are hinting at, but why call it an "all-girl alliance" if it's going to be broken up by another few girls? It would only make sense if a guy was involved, otherwise it's just swapping one all-girl alliance for another.

I should know better than to take any notice of these, but there's still hope.
Though JL breaking an "all girl alliance" she is almost part of, and being a girl herself (with the help of Kristie?) doesn't seem to be what they're hinting at.
EDIT : It clearly is what they are hinting at, but why call it an "all-girl alliance" if it's going to be broken up by another few girls? It would only make sense if a guy was involved, otherwise it's just swapping one all-girl alliance for another.
It looks promising....but last night's promo did too.

Actually it looks more promising than last night. JL is saying that one of them needs to go and she is going to go out all guns blazing. It's possible that JL knows she is getting voted out and says something at tribal?

It looks promising....but last night's promo did too.

Yes. I'm all in favour of them breaking up the Brooke/Flick/El alliance, but then someone will have to topple JL, and who is even left who has any fight in them?

Yes. I'm all in favour of them breaking up the Brooke/Flick/El alliance, but then someone will have to topple JL, and who is even left who has any fight in them?
No one seems to have any fight at all other than the top 3. You would think they were all on a holiday camp.

I wish Kristie would make a move. Her voting so far has been "as long as it's not me", I wonder what it would take for her to start playing. Hopefully tonight has the answer.
The promo after the episode last night had JL talking to Kristie so we might see tonight, although her strategy so far seems to be to blend in and not cause any waves.

...after last night's promo bullshit that fizzled into sweet fuck all I don't believe a word that Channel 10 throws up anymore in regards to what 'could' happen anymore... even if my Photoshop of Sue's 'big move' played out it would've been better than what happened last night... at least SOMETHING would've happened at least... from the sounds of it Jennah-Louise is saying her epitaph to me because if she even so much as blinks in Brooke's/Flick's or El's direction she will be the next one out in my opinion so if she is trying to instigate a 'rebellion' then she's sure as hell going out tonight as far as I'm concerned... 'famous last words' comes to mind... cheers.

So they have officially given up on Sunday's now?

Back