Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

...that was a bloody boring challenge for those that went out early... I have no idea as to why I thought this one up but here it is anyway... lol!... cheers.
Haha!! Actually I asked whether they got to practice that and yes, they do get a full walk-through of each challenge before it begins. Have a look at the post I put in the Survivor Articles thread, you might find a few things interesting.

...that was a bloody boring challenge for those that went out early... I have no idea as to why I thought this one up but here it is anyway... lol!... cheers.

View attachment 52017
LOL Such a great visual Mr. S. .....Poor, dopey, sweet, wet-behind-the-ears, little Conner....

went looking for an idol in El's washing machine, and locked himself in. (Ooops, sorry, yes, I know....That was inane)

Last edited by a moderator:
...here is today's little bit of nonsense... well look at that... my last 2 Photoshop's involve a severed head... is this telling me something subliminally?... am I a secret serial killer inside?... hmmmmm!... I stepped on some Cornflakes once which made me a 'cereal killer' but I don't recall thinking about killing people though?... maybe I'm doing a Nick and am just over-analysing everything?... erm... I'll just move on now... don't mind me everyone.... I'll um just ... um... yeah!... cheers.

SUE THE SACRIFICE.jpg

...annnnnnnnd... here is today's Mr Sticky's strange old world for you... I so love my Sue but she never gets anything good happen to her... thr poor dear old duck... in fact... I believe that she's had it tougher than all of the rest of them that are left to be honest... I'd so love her to win this lol!... cheers.

SUE CRACKS IT.jpg

...hahaha!... brilliant!... that so explains so many things about Nick lol!... he is so like that eh?... haha!... you nailed it Bluefin!... well done my friend and keep them coming if you like... cheers.
Thanks. It got lodged my mind, and like you, I had to get it out! At least I'll sleep tonight lol.

...I find it incredible with this show that even though Matt and Flick lost the challenge that they still managed to get their 'letters from home'... just as a matter of fact I've done a marathon storyline post this time involving 11 photoshop's or more in one hit... I don't usually do many 'storyline' posts because they take shitloads of time to do them but I just couldn't let this one go by... as Bluefin just stated above... "It got lodged my mind, and like you, I had to get it out! At least I'll sleep tonight lol"... so may I present to you 'Flick's letters from home saga'... lol!... cheers.

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

9.gif

LOL @ "Please lord give us personalities". Maybe they lost them during the process of castration.

...haha!... I like it when someone 'gets' the little jokes within my photoshop's like you did Bluefin... I always try to throw a couple in when possible... it's fun for me that you picked it up lol!... cheers.

..hahaha!... I've just noticed in the 'Sue's big move' Photoshop above that in the first panel Sue says "there they go.. Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber... hmmm!... they're up to something Flick"... that obviously should read as "there they go.. Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber... hmmm!... they're up to something Kristie"... oh well... too late to change it now... (I must have proof read that over a dozen times before I posted it too lol!)... :bang::rolleyes:;):biggrin:... what a dumb-arsed nuff nuff I am... cheers.:)

Back