Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

...oh wow!... posting that last Photoshop makes it #50 that I've now posted!... ha!... I obviously need to get a life don't I?... lol!... cheers.

Well I couldn't not do it...

QRLTw26.jpg

...my Photoshop's of today... Sam's nuts took a big beating... (scrambled eggs comes to mind for some reason) but I loved The Pags and the girls reactions to it straight after... especially The Pags... he has that "oh no!... here come a lawsuit" look on his face to me lol!... cheers.

SAMS-BALLS.gif

THE-PAGS-WORRIED.gif OH-DEAR...-SAMS-NUTS.gif

Alternative ending: At another auction, kristie buys riffle for 500.
she goes all highschool-shootout on them.
twisting her ponytails she whispers:
"wow that was much easier, escargot anyone? oh thats right, only me left".

...with her morbid 'doom-and-gloom' facial expressions of hers I can so see that lol!... cheers.

...I may need to have my favourite Vicar of Dibley qtkt say a prayer for my wicked nasty thoughts for this one... the way that the bimboids treated Conner last night has really burned me up with anger... they so screwed him over in such a big way... hence this not so nice Photoshop... oh well... at least it is out of my system now... (I know... I shouldn't get so miffed I guess but sometimes...:rage::punch::madd:)... **settle Sticky settle!**... yes sadly I tried to fit in as many 'dick' based double meanings as possible... (I'm so going to burn in Hell for this I know)... oh well!... cheers.

fia fia's stiff opposition....jpg

I'm trying to think of suitable penance for you Mr S. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Get back to using your talent for good rather than evil.

;):angelic:

...haha!... you are such a kind and sweet lady qtkt... I will try to be a good boy in the future I promise!...(after I post this Photoshop though)... I'm still dirty on those horrid girls for what they did to Conner... grrrrrr!... but as they say... live by the sword... die by the sword... they'll get their come-uppance pretty soon I'm sure of it... lol!... cheers.

THE NEST OF VIPERS.jpg

...I think that I have Conner's sudden departure out of my system with this Photoshop now... (those nasty bimboids... grrrrr!)... cheers.

conner feeling the heat.jpg

Bahahaha!! I finally decided to venture into this thread at least (only been going into the daily ep thread) and I gotta say, some of the pictures made me laugh real real good :D

Well done Mr Stickyfingers and the rest of the contributors. I wish I had your skills (and time :p), but I don't so I will just quietly lurk around here after each frustrating episodes to bring myself back to normal again.
Most of them are very clever indeed!

Bahahaha!! I finally decided to venture into this thread at least (only been going into the daily ep thread) and I gotta say, some of the pictures made me laugh real real good :D

Well done Mr Stickyfingers and the rest of the contributors. I wish I had your skills (and time :p), but I don't so I will just quietly lurk around here after each frustrating episodes to bring myself back to normal again.
Most of them are very clever indeed!

...thanks my friend... they are always fun to do for me... they're a sort of 'therapy' for me to release my pent up frustrations to make me reclaim my sanity again after each show lol!... cheers.

...thanks my friend... they are always fun to do for me... they're a sort of 'therapy' for me to release my pent up frustrations to make me reclaim my sanity again after each show lol!... cheers.

HAhah man I am now going through all the photoshops from page 1 and I was literally cracking up at them. My housemate thinks Im crazy!!! Never knew you were so talented and creative. A lot of interesting stuff must've been trapped inside that brain of yours. Thanks! Gonna go sleep now and save some of it for tomorrow :)

HAhah man I am now going through all the photoshops from page 1 and I was literally cracking up at them. My housemate thinks Im crazy!!! Never knew you were so talented and creative. A lot of interesting stuff must've been trapped inside that brain of yours. Thanks! Gonna go sleep now and save some of it for tomorrow :)

...hahaha!... I'm glad that you find some of them funny... you've made my day my friend... they'll keep on coming until the show ends trust me... thanks again... cheers.

Back