Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

...bloody Matt the stinking little squealer... he's such a mastermind isn't he?... he has a mind but has not mastered it... what a snivelling little twonk... he's a mentalist?...

2016-10-04_23-41-07.jpg

...'a magician who performs feats that apparently demonstrate extraordinary mental powers such as mind reading' eh?... yeah right!... this is what I think of this vacuous dross that has no courage or intelligence whatsover as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

magician Matt.jpg

...another silly one today but what the hell eh?... aren't they all quite ridiculous anyway?... lol!... cheers.

View attachment 52074
I wish you would go on a reality show. You have enough personality for the whole season.

I would like to see one of Sam bragging about how he's a good person and the head of a mental health charity and then an image of him glaring at Nick and calling him a snake.

...bloody Matt the stinking little squealer... he's such a mastermind isn't he?... he has a mind but has not mastered it... what a snivelling little twonk... he's a mentalist?...

View attachment 52072

...'a magician who performs feats that apparently demonstrate extraordinary mental powers such as mind reading' eh?... yeah right!... this is what I think of this vacuous dross that has no courage or intelligence whatsover as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

View attachment 52073
Matt would do better if he was the second definition " eccentric or slightly mad"

Instead he's the definition of delusional.

I wish you would go on a reality show. You have enough personality for the whole season.

...hahahaha!... I think that I'd give it a go if I had a chance to do it to be honest Rose711... the trouble is... I would drive them all insane after a few days lol!... I like to tease and shit-stir people all of the time... my sweet darling wife says that I am going through my 5th or 6th childhood... (lets face it... after being with her for 38 years she would probably know eh?...;):thumbsup::biggrin:... lol!)... she tells me that I rarely have an 'off' button and that I'm always messing about from the time that I wake up until the time that I go to sleep (I drive my grandkids mad with my stirring them) lol!... but yeah... I'd give it a go for sure!... and thanks for saying such a nice thing about me... you are too kind...

I would like to see one of Sam bragging about how he's a good person and the head of a mental health charity and then an image of him glaring at Nick and calling him a snake.

...yeah that sounds likes a good one... leave it with me sweetness... I just love doing requests... I'll see what I come up with... I'll do it within the next day or so... I promise... cheers.

If there isAustralian Survivor 2, which I hope there is, at least audition Mr. S.
You could have so much fun making a tape for it.
I could see you on Survivor- the rest of the tribe goes to sleep and wakes up only to find you've made a complete set of fishing gear, woven a few hammocks and created a herb garden.

(Actually in one season of survivor someone made a rock garden, and a very annoying girl couldn't leave it alone. It was hilarious.)

Last edited:
...I still see a little spark of romance between Sue and Nick... I don't care what anyone says!... so there!... I mean... as if I'd make something like this up?... that would make me an idiotic conspiracy theorist that lives in a dream worl... oh wait!... cheers.

sweet-nicky-nickster.gif
THEIR-LOVE-BLOSSOMS.gif

If there isAustralian Survivor 2, which I hope there is, at least audition Mr. S.
You could have so much fun making a tape for it.
I could see you on Survivor- the rest of the tribe goes to sleep and wakes up only to find you've made a complete set of fishing gear, woven a few hammocks and created a herb garden.

(Actually in one season of survivor someone made a rock garden, and a very annoying girl couldn't leave it alone. It was hilarious.)

...hahaha!... you know me too well Rose711!... lol!... perhaps I should... well after seeing Sue and that Peter guy it seems that your age doesn't matter does it?... unlike that lot though I would spend an entire year learning how to start a fire and build a proper hut and anything else that you need to learn to survive!... I would be that organised to do all of those things easily... that's what I am like believe me... it's called HOMEWORK!... if I could take one personal item it would be a Swiss Army Knife that has a massive machete blade attached to it for instance... (just joking... no I'm not)... lol!... cheers.

...here you go sweet Rose711... your Photoshop as per requested... I hope that it reaches your expectations my sweet.. I couldn't resist putting Nick's twitching eyebrows in on the top right hand corner image... I just couldn't lol!... cheers.

THE-'NOT-SO-NICE'-SAM.gif

Back