Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

...with all of the plotting and planning that was happening the other night and the plan for ditching Kristie by Flick/El and Lee that eventuated to nothing at all as usual... they have no idea whatsoever on just how good Kristie is at this game compared to all of them... Kristie is my tip to eventually win this game... in the meantime... more nonsense... cheers.

PANEL-1.gif

PANEL-2.gif

PANEL-3.gif

PANEL-4.gif

PANEL-5.gif

PANEL-6.gif

PANEL-7.gif

...thanks Meglos my friend... (a little confession... it took me 9 hours of Photoshopping to create that one... it was a marathoner but it was fun too... I love animating Kristie and her facial expressions... they are pure gold so it was a 'labour of love' so to speak) lol!... cheers.

Wow, 9 hours. If you enjoy doing it, we certainly enjoy reading them. The animations are awesome.

Flick is so rough looking from some angles! Resting grump face.

...hey Kev... welcome to the forums my friend... it's great fun to read new input and comments from new members here... I hope that you enjoy the ride!... cheers.

Wow, 9 hours. If you enjoy doing it, we certainly enjoy reading them. The animations are awesome.

...thanks for the kind comments my friend... and speaking of animations... after so many years of doing Photoshop's I've finally found a way to put more than one animation into a panel today!... woohoo!... I taught myself something through pure trial and error and the first result is in panel 3... I'm so stoked!... anyhow... in doing just that here are my first ever multiple animations in single panels ever!... lol!...I love it when I learn something new like this... (I like to call myself a 'Learnatic' that likes to learn anything new)... especially when I've taught it to myself...

...of course I've managed to bundle Brooke/Flick/Nick and even The Pag into some panels now that I now know how to do it lol!... so here it is... may I present to you... 'Brooke's last desperate attempt at revenge'... it's all based on that famous 'death stare glare' that Brooke gave Flick at the last Tribal Council lol!... I hope that you enjoy it... cheers.

DEATH-STARE-GLARE-PANEL-1.gif
DEATH-STARE-GLARE-PANEL-2.gif
DEATH-STARE-GLARE-PANEL-3.gif
DEATH-STARE-GLARE-PANEL-4.gif

...I don't think that I'm alone in thinking that Lee showed us his nasty side when he seemed to be bullying Kristie in this episode... I don't like him one bit and I don't like El either... his 'nice guy' image that he likes to portray is total bullshit as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

lee-the-bully.gif

...yet another one for the day (and possibly a slightly naughty and perhaps 'taboo' subject) but someone made a mention about Flick wandering around in just her undies the other night in the 'Live chat' thread and of course I had to think of some sort of storyline as to why she was and so this eventuated of course... it may not be a good one but hey!... it was fun to do anyway lol!... may I present to you 'Bushgate'... cheers.

bushgate-1.gif
bushgate-2.gif
bushgate-3.gif

...I was really happy to see Nick give Sam a serve on he way that he had treated him on the island and I loved it that Sam meekly apologised to him for it too... Nick won that little round didn't he?... BUT!... now that they have 'kissed and made up' they've had plenty of tongues wagging with rumours... lol!... cheers.

MORE-MORE-MORE.gif

Back