Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

I’ve a huge apology to make. I’ve not been part of this for about two weeks. I’ve been extremely ill. A coma for several days, lost speech and movement. Totally helpless. In rehab relearning to walk, talk etc. Funny talking came first. No
Tv until discharge I hope I’ll be back soon, but probably at least two more weeks in hospital.

So glad you're recovering well enough to post Beachsands. It scares me that people could disappear from here and we may never know why. Thankfully it hasn't come to that and I'm so glad you are back. Perhaps you can share experiences with Mr Stickyfingers on how he recovered so well from his stroke, All the best, and please keep us updated on your progress xx

I’ve a huge apology to make. I’ve not been part of this for about two weeks. I’ve been extremely ill. A coma for several days, lost speech and movement. Totally helpless. In rehab relearning to walk, talk etc. Funny talking came first. No
Tv until discharge I hope I’ll be back soon, but probably at least two more weeks in hospital.
What's with the apology? No need at all. Glad that you've come out of the worst of it. Take things at your pace, be assured of our support and don't hesitate to talk to any of us, should you feel like it. Where are you doing your rehab? I work in public health in Melbourne in a clerical capacity. .

Aw! Beachsands, that is terrible. I'm so sorry to hear this has happened and you have been through all of that. Like everyone has said already we are here for you and you take your time recovering. I wish you a very quick and full recovery. Xxxxxxxxxx 😘❤️💛💚💙💜

Oh no Beachsands! I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad you are on the mend. You don't need to apologise. Just take care of yourself. You were missed and thank you for giving us an update! Stay positive and take it one day at a time. @Mr Stickyfingers has shared his experience of rehab on here before and I work in health so if you want to have a chat, let us know

Oh my goodness @Beachsands.....we missed you and wondered what happened, sorry to hear where you have been, how devastating

@Mr Stickyfingers especially worried, and he has been through something similar

As delcan comments, we are here to help/support, any way we can

So glad you're recovering well enough to post Beachsands. It scares me that people could disappear from here and we may never know why. Thankfully it hasn't come to that and I'm so glad you are back. Perhaps you can share experiences with Mr Stickyfingers on how he recovered so well from his stroke, All the best, and please keep us updated on your progress xx

...aw jeez!... sorry to hear that sweet Beachsands my friend... if I can get through rehabilitation and learn to walk/talk etc all over again I'm positive that you can dear lady... as delcan/kxk and Meglos said... I've been where you are now so if you ever want to talk you have my phone number or you can PM me at any time whatsoever... no worries... please take care and be stubborn like I was and you will do well my friend... stubborness is a great quality I found... it worked for me... as I said before please ring me if you wish sweet Beachsands... please take care and recover well... and soon... cheers.

Oooooo I saw the promo featuring gorgeous David & a motor bike,plus the creepy old rugby guy.
We are getting this version early 2020 apparently

Back