Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Brekkie

Staff member
Rather than starting every thread with a debate about spoiler tags here is a sensible compromise. In this thread please feel free to post Ten promos without spoiler tags for the people who do want to discuss them, but if you are posting them in the episode thread please continue to use spoiler tags.

Sorry, I feel like this is my fault and I have ruined it for the people who wanted to see and discuss the previews in the episode discussion posts. :( I should have left things the way they were. Apologies.

Last edited:
Sorry, I feel like this is my fault and I have ruined it for the people who wanted to see and discuss the previews in the episode discussion posts. :( I should have left things the way they were.

...that's bullshit FatPants...all you tried to do was add some more dimension to this great show but just opened a can of worms for some people that didn't like the idea... with Brekkie starting this thread it has given us all an avenue to freely talk about them in a place of it's own for as much as we want to... your original idea of openly discussing the promos and spoilers is a brilliant idea... we just have a voice to discuss them at our own free will now and not upset those who do not wish to know... I always say that ANY talk about a show that you love is a great idea so kudos to you for the original idea in the first place... don't feel guilty about anything at all my friend... I for one am really grateful for it... cheers.

...that's bullshit FatPants...all you tried to do was add some more dimension to this great show but just opened a can of worms for some people that didn't like the idea... with Brekkie starting this thread it has given us all an avenue to freely talk about them in a place of it's own for as much as we want to... your original idea of openly discussing the promos and spoilers is a brilliant idea... we just have a voice to discuss them at our own free will now and not upset those who do not wish to know... I always say that ANY talk about a show that you love is a great idea so kudos to you for the original idea in the first place... don't feel guilty about anything at all my friend... I for one am really grateful for it... cheers.
Aww...thanks...you are a kind man Mr Sticky.

Aww...thanks...you are a kind man Mr Sticky.

...haha!... you're kind for calling me kind which is a kind thing to do... maybe we're the same kind of people in some strange kind of way perhaps?... um... I'll shut up now... I think that I've kind of milked that for as much as I possibly could somehow... it's the only kind thing to do methinks!... cheers. (kind of ;):biggrin:).

I don't really consider 10 to be giving us spoilers though. It's more like teasers to whet your appetite.
Even the pic of the immunity challenge they posted on twitter yesterday gave away that the person on the orange post to the right was obviously the first person out, so when the challenge started it was (unsurprisingly) Sue on that post. That's pretty minor, but in previous promos they kept blowing that Vulva was going to TC yet again. Maybe it was a fait accompli, but at least try not to dash Vulva supporters' hopes before the episode even starts! That's not a way to hold an audience.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/extra/season-1/ep-18-sneak-peek

Ep 18 Sneak Peek
Sue fights back against Flick, Brooke and El, 7.30 Monday on TEN

...aw man that looks sooooooooo awesome!... go you wonderful fantasmagorical sweet Super Granny you!... I would so love for her to be the reason for one of them going... I'd probably have a mental orgas... erm I mean... I'd be really chuffed if my sweet Sue if she does that... GO SUE YOU GOOD THING YOU!... cheers.

I wonder why Jenna-Louise isn't being lumped in with the terrible trio, isn't she their number four? We haven't seen any indication that she's on the outer.

I wonder why Jenna-Louise isn't being lumped in with the terrible trio, isn't she their number four? We haven't seen any indication that she's on the outer.
I don't think she is part of the top group. She is probably at least a step down in the hierarchy. We don't really see her stategising with the other 3 do we? It's hard to remember because we don't see a lot of her.

I don't think she is part of the top group. She is probably at least a step down in the hierarchy. We don't really see her stategising with the other 3 do we? It's hard to remember because we don't see a lot of her.

About all I know is she's higher up than Kylie! They plonked JL in the centre of the sleeping pack several eps back and tried to get Kylie to play Cinderella in the sand beside the cold fire coals.

I wonder if JL is smart enough to realise that being fourth in the pecking order of a watertight alliance isn't much good if it means the highest you can come is fourth. It may be in her best interests to flip, along with fifth spoke on the wheel Matt.

She's possibly the contingency plan. The reserve. Not good enough to be on the starting team but good enough to call on when and if the situation demands it.

She's possibly the contingency plan. The reserve. Not good enough to be on the starting team but good enough to call on when and if the situation demands it.
Demand being the operative word, if it comes from Flick or Brooke. Lee won't turn against the 'alliance' as he's thinking with little Lee in regards to El and not wanting to get on the outs with her.

Demand being the operative word, if it comes from Flick or Brooke. Lee won't turn against the 'alliance' as he's thinking with little Lee in regards to El and not wanting to get on the outs with her.

Yes, Knowing (or thinking we know) what happens between Lee and El makes it difficult to imagine that part of the alliance breaking away. One or the other will be voted out first, but remain friendly til the end.

Back