Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Yes, Knowing (or thinking we know) what happens between Lee and El makes it difficult to imagine that part of the alliance breaking away. One or the other will be voted out first, but remain friendly til the end.
Aren't they continuing to see each other now that filming has finished?

I wonder since the finale has already been filmed, if they did 2 endings, like they do for MKR and Masterchef....so no one knows yet who actually won?
In El's profile it says she wants to give 60% of her winnings to several charities and some to her son (and keep some for herself). I wonder if she's hinted the others, and if that would influence them with the votes, if she was final 2....
I wonder why she didnt want a letter from her son, and gave it up to Flick?
Kristie I can understand since she didnt compete'..I wonder if Matt will be true to his word and not vote for Kristie?

I wonder if they will get a family visit/challenge,.... and if the Jury Villa get to see their families as well but its not shown

I wonder since the finale has already been filmed, if they did 2 endings, like they do for MKR and Masterchef....so no one knows yet who actually won?
In El's profile it says she wants to give 60% of her winnings to several charities and some to her son (and keep some for herself). I wonder if she's hinted the others, and if that would influence them with the votes, if she was final 2....
I wonder why she didnt want a letter from her son, and gave it up to Flick?
Kristie I can understand since she didnt compete'..I wonder if Matt will be true to his word and not vote for Kristie?

I wonder if they will get a family visit/challenge,.... and if the Jury Villa get to see their families as well but its not shown

I thought they would do a Live reunion show like they do in the US, so nobody knows who won. Is that not the case?

I thought they would do a Live reunion show like they do in the US, so nobody knows who won. Is that not the case?
I read somewhere that the finale already been filmed but I would love if there really was a Live Reunion Show like in the US:)

I read somewhere that the finale already been filmed but I would love if there really was a Live Reunion Show like in the US:)
I read somewhere too that the filmed different endings. It might have been in an early interview with JLP where he explains the season.

My favorite part of the reunion is to see how everybody looks different when they're not starving and actually are clean and wearing clean clothes and make up. They look completely different and it's always startling to me.

It would be great if Australian survivor had some kind of reunion as well.

2016-10-02_20-21-24.jpg

...I know that it is just the crew testing out tomorrow's challenge but it sure spoils the illusion of the castaways being 'stranded' in the middle of nowhere with all of those cars in the background doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

CtVr1JFXYAA5Qcv.jpg

this challenge from the other day, also shows how many people are watching/working BTS

Back