Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

...no!... once the girls severed them and put them in a jar he was totally done with... unlike a lizards tail... testicles don't grow back I'm afraid... cheers.
Omg that is the funniest thing I've ever read in the Internet. I actually dropped my phone on the floor as I was laughing. Luckily I have one of those cases that makes your phone indestructible.

So they have officially given up on Sunday's now?

...as far as I'm aware Rose711... Sunday night's are back to normal this weekend methinks!... it's just that last Sunday the football grand final was on and Channel 10 probably thought that it was the waste of an episode and would get smashed in the ratings I'm guessing... cheers.

He has that advantage but if it was used effectively I think they would have promoted it

Yes, Channel TEN are so unsubtle, so the ad would be "DOES LEE PLAY HIS ADVANTAGE?" or "DOES LEE HAVE AN IDOL?" if that had anything to do with it. I'd love to see Mr Sticky in charge of promos. "DOES LEE GROW SOME BALLS?" (no they can't grow back) :D

Matt and Lee voted for Sue last tribal council but maybe they would be persuaded by the girls and Sam to vote for someone else..
Matt said he doesnt want to vote Kristie since she gave up her a letter from home for him.
Would Kylie be next on the chopping block, if she doesn't win immunity?
Didn't Kylie go home and JL had immunity? Maybe I'm getting the days mixed up.

...as far as I'm aware Rose711... Sunday night's are back to normal this weekend methinks!... it's just that last Sunday the football grand final was on and Channel 10 probably thought that it was the waste of an episode and would get smashed in the ratings I'm guessing... cheers.
The international date line is messing me up. When something says posted on the forum says yesterday for my time zone I guess that means today because it's after midnight here?
I'm just going to go to sleep and stop asking questions.

Yes, Channel TEN are so unsubtle, so the ad would be "DOES LEE PLAY HIS ADVANTAGE?" or "DOES LEE HAVE AN IDOL?" if that had anything to do with it. I'd love to see Mr Sticky in charge of promos. "DOES LEE GROW SOME BALLS?" (no they can't grow back) :D
He would be amazing. He could single handed ly get all of Australia watching Survivor.

Omg that is the funniest thing I've ever read in the Internet. I actually dropped my phone on the floor as I was laughing. Luckily I have one of those cases that makes your phone indestructible.

...haha!... I'm glad that it made you laugh sweetness... we all need to have at least one good laugh a day just to remain healthy in my opinion... cheers.

He would be amazing. He could single handed ly get all of Australia watching Survivor.

...you are both too kind...lol!... mind you... I would have a lot of fun with them believe me!... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:cheers.

...on that first Jennah-Louise 'I'm going to do something' promo someone made a comment below it... if this is all bullshit about Jennah-Louise rebelling as we suspect then what this person says will possibly play out methinks... I so agree with it... cheers.

10294392_10152131747453865_6276850664863592670_n.jpg

Michelle N Steve Payne: Nothing will happen till there is 6 left. JL goes tonight, Matt goes Sunday night, then either sue or Kristie. Sam will try and get Lee and (sue or Kristie) to wipe out the girls then using lees advantage :) boring till then though. SAMs the only other person besides Brooke with a plan without his head on the chopping block. I think that's why nick went (too close to the girls), and they left him out of Kylie's vote but didn't matter that worked for him. Least I'm hoping this is true otherwise nobody had a plan all game except for Brooke so she deserves to win

Didn't Kylie go home and JL had immunity? Maybe I'm getting the days mixed up.
my comment was for when Nick left which was just before this last episode aired:)

I've never warmed towards JL after a snarky comment she made in confessional a while back when she was on the yellow team, but maybe I can support her more if she makes a move....
I see her as a mean girl type

Hehe at one of the facebook comments.
"You also warned us about "SUE'S BIG MOVE"....still waiting. So i won't hold my breath."

Oh man. I'm torn between being jaded about the promos being misleading and being excited that I'm wrong about how things will go. I want an exiting end.
They have to turn on each other at some point.
So I'm going to stick with being excited that something will happen!!

The latest ad that's playing tonight really does promise a big move against the alliance, and makes it look like Flick is behind it.

The latest ad that's playing tonight really does promise a big move against the alliance, and makes it look like Flick is behind it.
Flick and Brooke have to turn on each other at some point. I think this is too soon though. She's the only one I can see having the means to change things up.

They have been playing this game so long I can see it would be easy to get anxious and move too soon.

Maybe she sees that people think of her as number 2? Stephen of RHAP sees her as the alpha.

Back