Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Flick and Brooke have to turn on each other at some point. I think this is too soon though. She's the only one I can see having the means to change things up.

They have been playing this game so long I can see it would be easy to get anxious and move too soon.

Maybe she sees that people think of her as number 2? Stephen of RHAP sees her as the alpha.

Here is the ad, I hope you can watch it in your country? It really does look fantastic.
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/extra/season-1/ep-20-sneak-peek

EDIT : Sorry, it doesn't even work for me when you click the link from here.
It's on the Tenplay site.

Has he spoiled the ending? Survivor's Lee Carseldine hints he and fellow frontrunner El Rowland are the final two on the island... as he denies the pair are in a relationship
By HANNAH MOORE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 14:39 +11:00, 6 October 2016 | UPDATED: 14:47 +11:00, 6 October 2016

He shared an anecdote about his friendship with El Rowland during an interview with OK! Magazine.

And though he was trying to fight off rumours the pair were in a relationship, Lee Carseldine may have poured fuel on another fire - by insinuating the pair left the island at the same time, possibly revealing the ending of the show.

Both front runners for the $500,000 Survivor prize money, Lee claims he and El spent their first moments as free people off the island together.

Scroll down for video

3912C49B00000578-3824428-image-a-30_1475715616417.jpg

Will he make it to the end? Survivor frontrunner Lee Carseldine may have accidentally spoiled the ending to Australian Survivor while trying to squash rumours he is in a relationship with fellow castaway El Rowland

'As soon as [we] got out of there, El and I hit up Max Brenner,' he told the magazine.

'Yep, this was even before we took showers.'

Contestants who are eliminated after the final 11 do not leave the island immediately, as castaways eliminated early do.

3915EC1B00000578-3824428-image-m-35_1475715794557.jpg

Looking comfortable: Lee, 40, claims he and El, 33, went straight to chocolate cafe Max Brenner 'before we took showers', suggesting they left the island at the same time

The final group of eliminated contestants are sent to the Jury Villa and tasked with deciding the ultimate winner of the competition.

A spokesperson from Network Ten told Daily Mail Australia that all remaining contestants returned to Australia together 'because they are all members of the jury or in the final'.

'All contestants appear at the final tribal council. A return date is no indication of the winner or result,' they said.

While it is possible that Lee and El were sent to the villa, it seems unlikely that they would be unshowered as the jury are able to enjoy the island in luxury - with hot showers available.

Rumours about the pair entering into a relationship have been flying for weeks, after contestant Des revealed the they were sleeping next to each other in the Aganoa shelter.

3912C48F00000578-3824428-image-a-32_1475715625636.jpg

3912C49F00000578-3824428-image-a-31_1475715625552.jpg

A match made in heaven? The fighting fit twosome both live in Brisbane and appear to share common interests. It was revealed the pair were sharing body warmth from the first days of the competition

And early last month, Woman's Day reported they were 'still seeing each other' now that filming has ended after 'secretly hooking up' off camera.

A source told the publication: 'It's a real-life reality romance.'

The source further described the hunky 40-year-old as being 'smitten' with his new army corporal love.

FULL ARTICLE HERE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-denies-pair-relationship.html#ixzz4MHinT4vE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-denies-pair-relationship.html#ixzz4MHinT4vE

Last edited by a moderator:
(and yes I don't care about spoilers any more, whatever)

So it may not mean they are F2... there could be a double eviction? But whether the van taking them to the Jury Villa would let them stop in Apia to get hot chocolate seems... somewhat doubtful.

I don't mind them being the final 2 if they were going to be, but I would like Matt or Sam in there too.

I don't mind them being the final 2 if they were going to be, but I would like Matt or Sam in there too.
...because boring sheep should be rewarded? Or do you mean they should make an actual move to get there?

I think Lee is talking about coming home to Australia not leaving the island.

(and yes I don't care about spoilers any more, whatever)

So it may not mean they are F2... there could be a double eviction? But whether the van taking them to the Jury Villa would let them stop in Apia to get hot chocolate seems... somewhat doubtful.
Is that on the way to the jury villa? They often bring food, or maybe they did stop. But they could have each done it separately. They don't have to be together.
Or it could all be made up, like most of these articles. Maybe h got money to mention the chocolate.

I think if Lee and El wee final two he would be careful about any spoiler.

Is that on the way to the jury villa?
It was taped on the south of Upolu island, to get to the resort you have to drive up to Apia and head left, inland, as it's located kind of in the middle of the island. There's not much there... the Robert Louis Stevenson House is a short walk up the road though.

Do you think this could be true? When they mean the alliance is cracking, they mean the 5?

It's stupid for Flick to turn on Brooke this early. It's a little confusing.

Maybe Flick sees Brooke and Sam and Lee and El as the final 4 with two couples? If she sees a stronger 4, I'm not sure how she can turn things now at 8?Why didn't she look for an idol herself?

It's like Flick is the only one playing the game. But everyone seems to be realizing their spot a week too late.

It's frustrating because we aren't seeing the tribe dynamics at all.

If it takes two days, does that mean only one person goes home?

Thinking how this might work: if JL wins immunity again and Matt won't vote for Krystie? Who is the target?

Who would you pick? I would pick Lee and break up the pair with El and remove his advantage and the chance he could win an immunity.

Matt and Sam are easy to control. Krystie has nowhere to go. El is not a threat. Turning on Brooke is risky because you would need 5 votes- hard to get them now.

Australian Survivor
44 mins ·
PREVIEW: The alliance of six is about to break apart. Will Flick, Sam, Brooke and Matt hold strong as a four and take out El and Lee?
Don't miss the ALLIANCE BREAKING WEEK of Australian Survivor, 7.30 Sunday and Monday on TEN.

Once again I don't believe that what they are suggesting is what will actually happen.
So JL and Kyrstie are doing what? Maybe JL loses immunity and goes first.
Yes I'm confused with how you get a tight four going forward out of eight, but I guess it's easy if the other four aren't playing.
Lee has to be the next target after JL.
Is this the first we have seen of Brooke and Sam as a tight pair? It makes so much sense if the 6 are couples. So much for the girls as a tight three.

Yes I'm confused with how you get a tight four going forward out of eight, but I guess it's easy if the other four aren't playing.
Is this the first we have seen of Brooke and Sam as a tight pair? It makes so much sense if the 6 are couples. So much for the girls as a tight three.

I can't help but think that because no mention was made of JL and Kristie, maybe they are on the winning side of whatever split there is? I can hope, anyway. I'd even take an alliance with Flick if it meant getting rid of some of the others.

I can't help but think that because no mention was made of JL and Kristie, maybe they are on the winning side of whatever split there is? I can hope, anyway. I'd even take an alliance with Flick if it meant getting rid of some of the others.

...you are both obviously talking about EL and not Jennah-Louise (JL)... I just thought that I'd point it out just in case we all started getting confused... lol!... cheers.

Back