Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

How's everyone been going in the past few days?

I've been in and out of hospital with the little one all week so life has been crazy lately. Just catching up on the thread. What's all this about Jade moving?

I've been in and out of hospital with the little one all week so life has been crazy lately. Just catching up on the thread. What's all this about Jade moving?

Sorry to hear that, are they okay now? Nothing worse than when your child is sick :(
Not much going on really - she posted this on twitter yesterday:

Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany 17h
ok so who wants me to live with them? hahaha house hunting Sydney this is hard x

Which as you can imagine brought out stalkerish comments lol.

Hope your little one is ok Gemini.

I feel like im in an alternate reality. Just walked to the kitchen ay work and saw a guy with dark hair and dark stubble, amd thought that he bore a passing resemblance to Ed. We ended up side by side at the sink amd I glanced down - he was wearimg the same Thread Etiquette watch that Ed wears

Freaky.
[MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION] I hope your little one is ok

Some exciting news for Jade :)

jadealbany
1 hour ago
Very excited to of signed today with Smith & Jones management As an Actress #future #2014 #bringiton

It's good to hear from you@Gemini,and I hope your little one is well and at home.:)

Well Jade is looking for a home in Sydney which is convenient since her management company(Smith and Jones) is based in Surrey Hills.

Good on Jade for signing to Smith and Jones, I have been interested in who she will sign with and they are a fairly decent agency. A friend of mine has secured plenty of auditions through them so I am confident they will look after Jade well. Pretty sure my number 1 crush is on their books as well so now I am jealous of Jade.

Thanks guys, she's okay at the moment. She has CF so her being in the hospital isn't a new thing for us. It's just been a bit scary lately.

And that's great for Jade that she's looking for a place. Driving into the city (or Northern Beaches ;)) from Liverpool everyday would become very tiresome.

So happy about jade would love her to b on home n away!!! Guys I kno this isn't jade related but is Tully bak wit her gf lol

Thanks guys, she's okay at the moment. She has CF so her being in the hospital isn't a new thing for us. It's just been a bit scary lately.

And that's great for Jade that she's looking for a place. Driving into the city (or Northern Beaches ;)) from Liverpool everyday would become very tiresome.

I was jist in Sydney on the weekend but didn't see jade

[MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION]: Jade is one in a million & Tully is dime a dozen. Drew is going out with another girl no wonder why you & Tully got desparated

jadealbany
3 minutes ago · North Bondi Surf Club
The hills wellness retreat with kerri anne and digger #idealbalance #hillspetau

cd3c24a4a98a11e39cc2125190cee429_8.jpg

That doggie looks like it's in heaven lol
Gotta say, Kerri-Anne looks better now than she did years ago. Whatever 'maintenance' she's doing is working!

jadealbany
3 minutes ago · North Bondi Surf Club
The hills wellness retreat with kerri anne and digger #idealbalance #hillspetau

cd3c24a4a98a11e39cc2125190cee429_8.jpg

That doggie looks like it's in heaven lol
Gotta say, Kerri-Anne looks better now than she did years ago. Whatever 'maintenance' she's doing is working!

OMG. If I didn't know better I would say they look like mother and daughter.
I love Jade's casual outfit here, simple but very cute.

You're right [MENTION=37302]BBAU00[/MENTION] and I'm sorry - Jade is one in a million and could do better than playing a dead corpse.

Maybe she can be the next Bachelorette - Jade would meet all the contestants on Bachelorette….but then still she’d choose Ed ‘cos of something he said when he was drunk.

Or maybe Jade could read out the X Lotto numbers in a wet T shirt.

Good luck Jade.

OMG. If I didn't know better I would say they look like mother and daughter.
I love Jade's casual outfit here, simple but very cute.

Yeah they do look alike.Jade looks great in that outfit.Wish I had a body like hers *sigh*.
I wonder where is this wellness place,and which hills area she's talking about?

Back