Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Another one :)

Trainer Luke
‏@bondiPT
Great to see ya today [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany #doga #hillspetau @HillsPetAU @HillsPet pic.twitter.com/Om9CWb3qNz

Bifj3V6CUAAii0-.jpg

I'm not sure where the retreat is, but Hills I think is the pet product brand name?
Looks like it was held at North Bondi Surf Club.

Trainer Luke
‏@bondiPT
Great to see ya today [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany #doga #hillspetau @HillsPetAU @HillsPet pic.twitter.com/Om9CWb3qNz

Bifj3V6CUAAii0-.jpg

Another healthy reality TV cook/cookbook author/personal trainer - My Kitchen Rules 2013 finalist, Author of Clean Living Cookbook series with Hachette Australia, Channel 7 Presenter. He's following her on Twitter and instagram, she's just following him on instagram at the moment.

Another healthy reality TV cook/cookbook author/personal trainer - My Kitchen Rules 2013 finalist, Author of Clean Living Cookbook series with Hachette Australia, Channel 7 Presenter. He's following her on Twitter and instagram, she's just following him on instagram at the moment.

He is also a friend, a good one I think of Dan. Not sure if that means anything but I thought I'd mention it.

I wonder if Tim and Meatloaf were invited to this Hills event - it's just up the road from where he now lives
That might have been awkward.
Hi everyone, thanks for the updates, so pleased to hear Jade has signed with an agency, fingers crossed she gets some auditions.
Hope your little one is doing better [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION].

Trainer Luke
‏@bondiPT

Bifj3V6CUAAii0-.jpg

They do look like mother and daughter, the doga (dog yoga) would be interesting to see. lol

So proud that Jade has sign one of Sydney actors agency that will hopefully lead her more acting roles. Good luck for her acting career.

Like the pics of Jade and Kerri-Anne with her dog yesterday.

Dan Churchill is leaving Australia to live in New York soon. Sad to see that Jade lost a good friend who is leaving her behind.

jadealbany
54 minutes ago
Oi caught me with my kick board haha #physio #knee #swimming

cf5fd9dcab4d11e39f4d1271bd1b6218_8.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=32134]smurfette[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION]. We don't see enough of her these days!

I'm not sure yet if I think Jade is actually involved with the Bali kids thing next week - or whether they have just stuck her picture on the poster.

Drew, Tim, Tully and Sharon have all tweeted the poster and mentioned it, and Boog retweeted Sharon's (I'm not sure whether Mikkayla has). Jade has generally encouraged people to come to things when she is appearing, but she hasn't said anything about this. I wonder if Boog's going, and the organisers have just stuck the wrong photo up

Back