Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Not sure [MENTION=37743]jadefan[/MENTION], I was just putting it out there. I think Jade would only be annoyed about this if ?she was the blonde in the bikini.
I could be totally wrong, it was just a guess as it was the only link I could make with her and the people in the 'spotted' column. :)

He is also following her on Instagram. ;)

He isn't the only link - just 1 of 3.

She also met the Burgess brothers and team mates at the NRL launch - she follows a couple of them (including Sam and he follows her), and she also met Del Piero at the ARIAs, and follows him.She is a big fan of him as he is an Italian soccer player (and captain of Sydney FC). So - of the 8 'spotteds' she knows and follows 3 - almost half of them. So a pretty big connection and a good reason to be curious when nearly half the people there are people you have met in the last few months.

He isn't the only link - just 1 of 3.

She also met the Burgess brothers and team mates at the NRL launch - she follows a couple of them (including Sam and he follows her), and she also met Del Piero at the ARIAs, and follows him.She is a big fan of him as he is an Italian soccer player (and captain of Sydney FC). So - of the 8 'spotteds' she knows and follows 3 - almost half of them. So a pretty big connection and a good reason to be curious when nearly half the people there are people you have met in the last few months.

Ahh yes, I didn't think of this, the blonde in the bikini bit just stood out to me. :)

Thanks to a twitter user who posted this picture of Jade :)

lynda69
6 hours ago · The Imperial Hotel
I can't believe my son got to meet Jade from #BBAU13, in Bowral sooo jealous [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9

3cf970f4a7d211e395700e5732f13ed1_8.jpg

lynda69
I can't believe my son got to meet Jade from #BBAU13, in Bowral�� sooo jealous�� [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9

This is the cutest Jade has looked to me in a pic. :cool: Looks very wholesome and innocent.;)

lynda69
I can't believe my son got to meet Jade from #BBAU13, in Bowral�� sooo jealous�� [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9

What is she wearing around her neck? She looks like a cross between a flight attendant and a Daryl Lea lady...(that guy is big)

What is she wearing around her neck? She looks like a cross between a flight attendant and a Daryl Lea lady...(that guy is big)

lol yeah I'm not fond of the scarf, but the colour looks nice on her and I love how the colour of her hair has turned out (it looks really shiny).
It's weird, that guy looks ridiculously familiar to me. But I think he must just look like someone I know because I definitely don't know anyone from Bowral.

lol yeah I'm not fond of the scarf, but the colour looks nice on her and I love how the colour of her hair has turned out (it looks really shiny).
It's weird, that guy looks ridiculously familiar to me. But I think he must just look like someone I know because I definitely don't know anyone from Bowral.

I like the hair as well. And I like the scarf - maybe she is wearing it to cover up something ;)

I like the hair as well. And I like the scarf - maybe she is wearing it to cover up something ;)

Hahaha you could be right delcan,although the scarf is pretty it just seems out of place with the colour of that blouse.;)
Since we're in a speculating mood,is it possible that the friendship between Jade and Dan might be cooling off as he was flirting with someone else on twitter?

Hahaha you could be right delcan,although the scarf is pretty it just seems out of place with the colour of that blouse.;)
Since we're in a speculating mood,is it possible that the friendship between Jade and Dan might be cooling off as he was flirting with someone else on twitter?

I'm not sure what is going on there. We shall see - a few people were asking him on instagram and Twitter, so I think she is probably trying to keep things quiet either way.

I'm pleased she's looking to get a place of her own (hopefully closer in) - you can only stay with relos for so long, before you need to feel settled somewhere. And somewhere closer in would be helpful.

I'm not sure what is going on there. We shall see - a few people were asking him on instagram and Twitter, so I think she is probably trying to keep things quiet either way.

Yeah we shall have to wait and see whether she's still going to the US in April.She's house hunting in Sydney atm so it just seems a bit of a rush to move all her stuff if she was to leave next month.

Yeah we shall have to wait and see whether she's still going to the US in April.She's house hunting in Sydney atm so it just seems a bit of a rush to move all her stuff if she was to leave next month.

If she is facing the expense of getting her own place, she may have put the US trip off. She only ever made the one mention of it, in reply to a question, and did just say she was trying to organise it - she's never said anything more or definite

Yes, I'm happy she's moving more into the city area, I think it will be good for her to be living in a share house (hopefully with people around her own age) I'm hoping she can get a job to keep her busy whilst she continues with her acting studies and auditions.

I'm pleased she's looking to get a place of her own (hopefully closer in) - you can only stay with relos for so long, before you need to feel settled somewhere. And somewhere closer in would be helpful.

It's not going to be easy or cheap to find a place in Sydney unless she 's sharing the house/unit with other people.

It's not going to be easy or cheap to find a place in Sydney unless she 's sharing the house/unit with other people.

I think sharing would be the best option, not just financially, but also to give Jade more exposure for making new connections and friends. Living with extended family in Liverpool, while welcoming and familiar, would also be isolating when you are trying to settle in a new city and establish new networks

I think sharing would be the best option, not just financially, but also to give Jade more exposure for making new connections and friends. Living with extended family in Liverpool, while welcoming and familiar, would also be isolating when you are trying to settle in a new city and establish new networks

I don't know whether it's a good idea of sharing with strangers but I do agree with you that she needs to expand her social circle. It's pretty daunting for her to finally set down her roots in one place,so it would be comforting to come home to a familiar face.

Does Tim have a spare room????????? Coincidence Tim moves now Jade looking???

I don't think Tim and Jade friends at the moment.....and I think Tim's old share house/mates have probably moved on, one was going back to the UK and Tim's moved out.

I don't think Tim and Jade friends at the moment.....and I think Tim's old share house/mates have probably moved on, one was going back to the UK and Tim's moved out.
It will be interesting when Jade and Tim will meet again in Melbourne for the gala fundraising for Bali Kids on Saturday night on March 22nd.

Hope someone will take pictures of Tim, Jade, Tully, Drew, Sharon and Milkkaya on that night.

Back