Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Thanks for posting [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION].It's quite a artistic shot and Jade looks fabulous as usual.
I'm envious of her body too [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION] lol:)

Her body is insane. I really would love to see her modeling more fashionable clothes. A gig is a gig, but because I love fashion, I'd like to see her in different kinds of shoots.

Last edited:
just saw on the website about some of BB housemates are going to Caring for Bali Kids Fundraising Gala Event which held on Saturday night on March 22nd in Melbourne.

On their facebook site it's said the housemates who are rumour attending are - Drew, Tully, Tim, Sharon, Milkkya, Jade and maybe Ed.

the link can be found www.cfbk.org

just saw on the website about some of BB housemates are going to Caring for Bali Kids Fundraising Gala Event which held on Saturday night on March 22nd in Melbourne.

On their facebook site it's said the housemates who are rumour attending are - Drew, Tully, Tim, Sharon, Milkkya, Jade and maybe Ed.

the link can be found www.cfbk.org

A couple of HMs have tweeted a poster of it, and the faces of Tim, Tully, Drew,Mikkayla, Jade and Sharon are on the poster

jadealbany
24 minutes ago
Back together again :) #classof08 #breakfastcrew #hometown

0e206c66a72711e3bb7f12119c4bc50d_8.jpg

Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany 5m

Id like to know who does the spotted at the sunday telegraph haha do you just have staff that walk around trying to find celebs? #confused

Id like to know who does the spotted at the sunday telegraph haha do you just have staff that walk around trying to find celebs? #confused

Hmmm, some interesting people responded to this

Has anyone had a look in the Sunday telegraph? Sounds interesting

Today's Sunday Telegraph Spotted section - 9 March 2014

spottedSundayTelegraph20140309-Part1.jpg

spottedSundayTelegraph20140309-Part2.jpg

List in the spotted section are:
Sam Burgess from the Sydney Rabbitohs. "Sam Burgess and teammates at Three Williams Cafe in Redfern on Friday"
Tatafu Polota-Nau from the Australian Rugby Union "walking down Oxford St on Friday"
Italian Footballer, "Alessandro Del Piero with family at Bondi Junction Lunch"
Swimmer, "James Magnussen with a blonde in a bikini at Redleaf Cafe, Double Bay on Friday"
Australian professional rugby union footballer, "Israel Folau shopping at Glue Central Park Store Broadway Friday"

Jade at the NRL Season Launch with the Sydney Rabbitohs

Below with John Sutton, Adam Reynolds and Chris McQueen

44ed13189ec411e3a1af1240519874ac_8.jpg

Below with James Magnussen and John Steffensen

e5f328909ee911e39eb00eb1632551e4_8.jpg

'James Magnussen with a blonde in a bikini at Redleaf Café, Double Bay on Friday.' :confused: (Jade?)

I wouldn't believe everything what written in the gossip column in the Sunday Telegraph - but believe me this is a lot of garbage stories written about celebrity stars.

This probably annoyed Jade regarding about the paragraph gossip about the blonde in a bikini having a chat with swimmer James Magnusson in Redleaf cafe on Friday.

I wouldn't believe everything what written in the gossip column in the Sunday Telegraph - but believe me this is a lot of garbage stories written about celebrity stars.

This probably annoyed Jade regarding about the paragraph gossip about the blonde in a bikini having a chat with swimmer James Magnusson in Redleaf cafe on Friday.

Not sure [MENTION=37743]jadefan[/MENTION], I was just putting it out there. I think Jade would only be annoyed about this if ?she was the blonde in the bikini.
I could be totally wrong, it was just a guess as it was the only link I could make with her and the people in the 'spotted' column. :)

He is also following her on Instagram. ;)

Last edited:
Back