Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

posted by Jade:

jadealbany
3 hours ago
The sun herald #NRLseasonlaunch @ssfcrabbitohs #gorabbitohs

06718f40a29f11e3a5c71250dc374587_8.jpg

jadealbany [MENTION=28315]Kylie[/MENTION]Gillies at the delonghi product launch getting our italian on #coffee #delonghi #beantocup

48ed9e48a34611e386250e4caf43b375_8.jpg

jadealbany
2 hours ago
#LALAB for @bestandless #sponsoredbybestandless

372fd256a36511e3b9ce0e5567fabcc7_8.jpg

Looks like Delonghi is a sponsor of the Rabbitohs

I thought I'd never see the day I'd see a Jade fan use an alleged 'tormentor'/user/etc... of hers as their avvie. ;)

All is forgiven I presume.

jadealbany
2 hours ago
#LALAB for @bestandless #sponsoredbybestandless

372fd256a36511e3b9ce0e5567fabcc7_8.jpg

Looks like Delonghi is a sponsor of the Rabbitohs

Jade looks great,thanks for posting [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION].This LA lab brand has a pop up shop in Sydney which will close on 9th March, then the clothes are available online.

[MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] your avie lol....I must say this is the best I've seen in Ed's fashion style ...definitely an improvement...no pink pants or bow tie in sight!!;)

Last edited:
jadealbany
1 hour ago
Thank you so much to the lovley girls @xotic_hair_beauty for having me today and doing my hair [MENTION=35271]Jaqueline[/MENTION]_international you only have the best as always xxx #mermaidbeach

98fb46faa43211e3a0fb12e17bb388ef_8.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION], I was hoping Jade would have a big bit chopped off her hair but it doesn't look any different to me.

Thanks [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION], I was hoping Jade would have a big bit chopped off her hair but it doesn't look any different to me.

I think it looks lighter - I can't really see the length properly in that photo.

Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany 1m

Flight is over an hour late back to sydney. But at least there is the cutest baby laughing his head of near me giggling and smiling #socute

So did she go to the Goldy just to get her hair done???

I too wondered if she just hopped on a plane for the hair. Hey, if you've got it like that. I won't even comment on the hair.

I thought I'd never see the day I'd see a Jade fan use an alleged 'tormentor'/user/etc... of hers as their avvie. ;)

All is forgiven I presume.

That's the problem you get when you generalise, because I have had Ed as my avi before in the last few months. So the "day" has already happened and no one was called a "tormenter" or "user". Feel free to look back on the thread/the other thread for evidence.

I too wondered if she just hopped on a plane for the hair. Hey, if you've got it like that. I won't even comment on the hair.
So agree with you tanique... it's worse than ever... extra heavy and yellow. So much like a wig. Her original hair was best!

jadealbany
36 minutes ago
All "decked" out #LALAB for @bestandless #sponsoredbybestandless

c752d080a4dd11e3b759129d9a62bf3b_8.jpg

Back