Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Michael Nguyen

Love her!
Also Jade has had former reality tv experience, when she was living in Italy she was on Italy's Next Top Model as a contestant, she was doing quiet well but quit the competition third week. So check her out on youtube!
She had an international career in modelling overseas doing a lot of commercial work

I too think Jade is really spesh.. she actually surprised me by being way more down to earth and real where tahan has given me the shits when i thought it would be the other way around! Thanks for the info, will definitely check it all out

Thanks for that! Her name is Jade Albany Pietrantonio - why did she have to quit INTM?

Last edited:
There is something super sexy about being bilingual.

She looked so beautiful while speaking in Italian.

I felt it even made her mole look less offensive and sparkly!

Lol glad someone said it!
I feel like a bit of a shallow bish thinking it though haha!

It really is confronting!

I had a mole like that on the side of my face, near my ear and I had it sliced and diced by the time I was 18.

They feel like a nipple, which is nice, unless it is situated ON YOUR FACE!!!!!!!

Yes yes...the fluent Italian really gives her extra brownie points in my book. Sexxxy. I like her.

Love her!
Also Jade has had former reality tv experience, when she was living in Italy she was on Italy's Next Top Model as a contestant, she was doing quiet well but quit the competition third week. So check her out on youtube!
She had an international career in modelling overseas doing a lot of commercial work

Thanks, Michael. I've added her and some other links to the HM Links thread.

Happy Birthday Jade :) ...I like her, just wish she had better tsate in men, would make for much more pleasurable viewing.

There is something super sexy about being bilingual.

She looked so beautiful while speaking in Italian.

I felt it even made her mole look less offensive and sparkly!

Sentiment is co-signed even if it's a little self-serving. :cool:

She's a good girl and I hope she lasts a while in this house. Unfortunately knowing the Australian public all the fat sows out there will vote her out because she makes them feel inadequate.

She's a good girl and I hope she lasts a while in this house. Unfortunately knowing the Australian public all the fat sows out there will vote her out because she makes them feel inadequate.

Jesus bloody Christ. Are you a male or a female misogynist?

This needs to be bumped.
Where art thou jade fans

Why bump a post? If people like someone they will post in it. Jade has lost many fans including me where she now sits on my shit list along with Tully and Sharon. Triple eviction I say! She's the first housemate this season to go from loving to loathing within a single episode.

And I like her and I am posting in it...if you don't like her don't post, not that difficult!

Read your post - you posted in it simply to bump it and call out where are all of Jade's fans - desperate much? Fine, I'll start my own "Jade DISappreciation Thread" - is that even a word? LOL!

Read your post - you posted in it simply to bump it and call out where are all of Jade's fans - desperate much? Fine, I'll start my own "Jade DISappreciation Thread" - is that even a word? LOL!
Yeah but I had to do that as an excuse to bump it.
You just hate Jade because your greasy haired metro Drew is into her and she isn't!

Back