Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

happy birthday Jade. had huge hope for her but I preferred her as the character she created. the real jade seems shallow. hope yet though. wonder if she gets saved on her birthday as a gift?

I'd choose hooking up with Ed over Drew as well, he's foul!

Drew is a dreamboat - gorgeous eyes and face.
Ed has a great physique and seems nice. Not as attractive as Drew IMO.

But have no idea what either are about. what do they stand for, believe in, like/dislike.

I'd choose hooking up with Ed over Drew as well, he's foul!

Oh poo! ;)

Drew is a dreamboat - gorgeous eyes and face.
Ed has a great physique and seems nice. Not as attractive as Drew IMO.

But have no idea what either are about. what do they stand for, believe in, like/dislike.

I agree - I also think that Drew has more personality than Ed does but sadly I don't think we'll even see that unless they are in the final 4 or 5 when BB will be forced to show more than 1 minute of conversation between the hm's.

Jesus bloody Christ. Are you a male or a female misogynist?

I'm female, and I made a factual observation. Most of the Australian voting public of Big Brother are teenage girls, and anyone who makes them feel threatened is voted out very quickly. This is common knowledge and has been reflected in the history of Big Brother. I'm not sure how that makes me a misogynist when I just finished saying I like Jade and think she is a good person? Moron.

I'm female, and I made a factual observation. Most of the Australian voting public of Big Brother are teenage girls, and anyone who makes them feel threatened is voted out very quickly. This is common knowledge and has been reflected in the history of Big Brother. I'm not sure how that makes me a misogynist when I just finished saying I like Jade and think she is a good person? Moron.

Thanks, I thought you were female, I just wanted to clarify that.

You didn't say "all the teenage girls" will vote her out.

You said "all the fat sows" will vote her out. Hostile person.

Most of those teenage girls ARE fat sows. Am I imagining an obesity epidemic or is this also backed up by MEDICAL FACTS?

Really liked her when she first went in - she seemed quite nice and smiley.
Seemed to be all an act as she seems a lot more hard faced and calculating now and rarely smiles. She looks decidedly sour and pissed off a lot of the time.

Call me crazy but I love her mole. It's really the thing that makes her stand out. Blonde and blue eyed can easily look bland, but her mole and nice lips make her more unique. She's gorgeous, but in a very strange way - it's girl-next-doorish, but also modelish at the same time. It's not a common combination.

I think she's smart, but has been valued for her looks her entire life. I know she quit Italia's Next Top Model for a life as something other than a model and I'd really like to see her pursue something else. She seems capable. Plus, also too short to be a real model.

I've liked Jade from the beginning, she seems nice and down to earth. When she gets along with someone (aka drew) she can be quite funny and seems to like mucking around. That's clear from the live feed videos.
She hasn't caused any trouble and isn't nasty so I still like her :)

Good to see more jade fans but I fear we are outnumbered against the drewiebers (cause they act like beliebers)

I've liked Jade from the beginning, she seems nice and down to earth. When she gets along with someone (aka drew) she can be quite funny and seems to like mucking around. That's clear from the live feed videos.

Precisely. Nuff said.

Good to see more jade fans but I fear we are outnumbered against the drewiebers (cause they act like beliebers)

hahaha

I still like Jade :) And I'm more like a Directioner than a Belieber thanks..hahaha

Agree with this

I really really wanted to like JADE... but in all my years of watching BBs from different countries IMO I have never felt anyone's
house status drop so quickly (without racist comments or violent behavior). She really needs to find herself. I see her now as
having possibly the lowest true self esteem out of all the females. Very Sad for someone so pretty. :(

Back