Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I just saw a picture of her in the diary room when she met drew...she looks so so very different now??

She really does! It is like watching an onion peel back. I hope she can find within herself what she really needs to. Its seems like she is losing weight as well.

^ It was smart of her to drop modeling. Honestly, she's way too short to be a real model. She could be a beauty model if she was more facially stunning, but she doesn't have that special something. Her body's where she'd sell, but unless she wants to do print modeling for bikinis for the rest of her life, it's not as though the career would go super far!

I find it funny she keeps talking about being so thin. I'm not as skinny as her but even I know you can't go on about not being fat to other girls, especially when they're struggling with their weight! Just think she needs to relax about it - there's no need to vocalize it all the time. She isn't really saying anything awful, but the editors are definitely picking up on the few things she actually is saying. And she isn't even THAT skinny that it would be a problem! Haha.

That's why I like her, she's so human.
But yeah lol even being skinny will cause some chicks to get offside with you.

I absolutely adore Jade - just someone who is very down to earth and friendly. If she ever goes up for eviction then I'm just going to vote my life off to save her. BB has been painting Jade to be some manipulative villain when really she's just a young girl looking for love. They are just milking this whole situation because its the only thing interesting going on in the house. If Jade wasn't in the house then god I don't even know what BB would be posting on their page because this seems to be the only thing that they know will stir people....
She's also getting so much hate from the BB community on FB and I really hope others don't see it like they do. They are insulting her over her mole and looks which is so ironic considering 99% of them look worse off. I'm sticking with Jade till the end and I do hope she finds love, she deserves it. Save jade guys!

I feel like there isn't much to appreciate with Jade anymore.. and it's unfortunate because I started off liking her. She's just very obviously self-centered.

Jade is the kind of girl people write horror movies about. She's gone from being rude, to insecure, to downright creepy, evil and mental in my eyes.

First she flirts with Drew, then she's rude to him, then likes him, then goes after Ed, then back to Drew, then Ed, then wants Tahan gone because she's prettier, then goes back to Drew then Ed, then wants to get between Drew and Tully so she can be in control of him, while also going after Ed. All the while thinking it's fine and other people shouldn't have feelings about that. Somebody needs to dump a bucket of water over her head and kick her out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked her during the first week but then she complained about not being able to be herself, if she's being herself now I don't like her that much, she doesn't annoy me like Tully does but I don't like the flirting with all the guys, Matt didn't seem to react much, Ed is obviously not interested and then she hangs around Drew again, she just comes across very pushy and insecure when one of the other girls comes close to Ed or Drew

Jade is the kind of girl people write horror movies about. She's gone from being rude, to insecure, to downright creepy, evil and mental in my eyes.

First she flirts with Drew, then she's rude to him, then likes him, then goes after Ed, then back to Drew, then Ed, then wants Tahan gone because she's prettier, then goes back to Drew then Ed, then wants to get between Drew and Tully so she can be in control of him, while also going after Ed. All the while thinking it's fine and other people shouldn't have feelings about that. Somebody needs to dump a bucket of water over her head and kick her out.
Come on man, evil?? Really!

Like I've said the way she's playing Drew happens all the time, there isn't a guy on this forum that hasn't been friendzoned or played by a girl at least one.
Evil is someone committing serial killing, get some perspective.

Like I've said the way she's playing Drew happens all the time, there isn't a guy on this forum that hasn't been friendzoned or played by a girl at least one.

I don't know, she could be bunny boiler material

I think Tully is the more likely bunny boiler - have you seen the looks she's been giving Jade for the last couple of weeks in the background of videos and photos?

Yes. She is always in the background with her eyes laser focused on Jade. SWF syndrome.

That's nice that you have your own definition for evil, but not everybody has to live by your own idea of what evil is. It doesn't matter if many people do that .. it doesn't make it okay. You don't even have to say that many people do it because everybody already knows. Which is why Jade should know and know it's wrong. A long time ago she'd have been seen as evil and wicked .. but now since that behavior is more common people just shrug. However to me evil is more of a fun word that I use in a non serious way. Like "You evil girl stealing my last cupcake."

Back