Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

That's strange to be honest 'cos it's only when I finally found the song that I was able to gauge the meaning of that sentence. You did well Gem if you understood that first line without google assitance. lol

The 'AL BORDO DE LA LOCAR' was the only bit that Jade sang that was atrociously way off base pronunciation-wise and hence most difficult to decipher what the hell she was saying/singing. It's BORDE (bordo is meaningless in spanish as far as I know) and lo-CU-ra (not LOCAR another nonsensical word). The other words weren't very far off and it's how I managed to find the song which is Adrenalina by Wisin

Me tiene al borde de la locura
Es que tu cuerpo es pura adrenalina
Que por dentro me atrapa
Me tiene al borde de la locura

Sube la adrenalina
Sube la adrenalina
Sube la adrenalina

Oh good work! Although gotta say I enjoyed Jade's version more than that original. Ironically I don't speak a work of Italian but that's the part I was able to pick up better (the part she couldn't pronounce). I think it's because she stumbled on it a bit and slowed down so I could work out the words after it was tied to the other few I could pick up.

Last edited:
Oh good work! Although gotta say I enjoyed Jade's version more than that original. Ironically I don't speak a work of Italian but that's the part I was able to pick up better (the part she couldn't pronounce). I think it's because she stumbled on it a bit and slowed down so I could work out the words after it was tied to the other few I could pick up.

Jade said she is singing Adrenalina by Ricky Martin. I'm not sure if his version is better than the original that Connoisseur found, but if so, that may be why it sounds better

Jade said she is singing Adrenalina by Ricky Martin. I'm not sure if his version is better than the original that Connoisseur found, but if so, that may be why it sounds better

I think it's the same version. It's by Wisen but Ricky Martin and JLo are featured. I think Ricky Martin sings the first verse?

Any of you that could decipher what she was saying in that song are very clever. I couldn't even google translate it because i couldn't even spell the words she was saying hehe.

He did, but google also tells me that he released a new edit of it the other day

http://www.idolator.com/7507213/ricky-martin-spanglish-version-adrenalina-wisin-jennifer-lopez

Oh yep you're right. Looks like he's releasing a version with his part in English. The one I listened to on YT his was still in Spanish.

Any of you that could decipher what she was saying in that song are very clever. I couldn't even google translate it because i couldn't even spell the words she was saying hehe.

Lol I cheated. The part she stumbled on she slowed down enough that I was able to transcribe it phonetically. It's a good way of working out what people are trying to say if some of the sounds aren't right.

Well it's not really a fair comparison given I was raised bilingual (spanish/english), similar to circumstances to Jade. Had it been some other language (Russian, French etc...) I would've had no clue either. :eek:

Had no idea that this was a cover version of a song, as I've stated earlier this was the first time I've ever heard of it. The Wising song was the first that popped in my google search so I just presumed that that was the song Jade was singing.

Thanks for sharing :) I wonder what the blurb said?

Not sure, probably something like 'Big Brother's Jade Albany at the NRL launch'......her photo's big compared to the others on the page, she might have a fan working at the paper. :p

Hey just wondering what is new with Jade? Ant new modeling contracts? Has she managed to get an acting role?

And the most important question is is she still hanging around that hot chef?

Hey just wondering what is new with Jade? Ant new modeling contracts? Has she managed to get an acting role?

And the most important question is is she still hanging around that hot chef?

Nothing much news on Jade. Jade is still currently studies acting at Sydney workshop.

Dan is moving to USA next month and Jade remain staying in Australia for time being.

Nothing much news on Jade. Jade is still currently studies acting at Sydney workshop.

Dan is moving to USA next month and Jade remain staying in Australia for time being.

Good to hear she is still studying, slow and steady wins the race I say. I'm guessing that most of the new Aussie shows that will be coming out this year have already been filmed or are in the process of filming.

Good to hear she is still studying, slow and steady wins the race I say. I'm guessing that most of the new Aussie shows that will be coming out this year have already been filmed or are in the process of filming.

Oh you're back! :):):)

Yes I am back... been a busy little beaver lately and it's kind of hard to keep up with this thread and the other one. :)

I know what you mean. I've been so busy lately I've been finding it hard to keep up with this thread let alone the other one.

P.s. for those that were wondering I think that pic of Jade was in the Sunday Telegraph. They always have a similar looking spread in the social section.

P.s. for those that were wondering I think that pic of Jade was in the Sunday Telegraph. They always have a similar looking spread in the social section.

Lady Jadey did not make it into Party Confidential (Sydney Confidential/Telegraph) but she was in The Sun-Herald's (Sunday Sydney Morning Herald) "Party Parade".

fXMMnw7.jpg

Back