Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I'm guessing she's not heading down to Melbourne today???

She told someone (on instagrm I think it was) that she was going to the Bunnies game - they play at ANZ stadium (Sydney) tonight - so if she is going, it would be tomorrow (she has still made no mention of it)

egrifffff
3 minutes ago
Yes we did just meet jade from big brother

fcc5c6fab0d111e39a6112bd3760fd74_8.jpg

Juliet Shoebridge ‏@ juliet_shoey 16m

Saw @ JadeAlbany at the footy! Thanks for the photo! x

BjPLBy6CYAAzt-U.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] for the postings.
Jade didn't promote the bali event so I'm wondering whether she'll still make the trip to Melb.

It's odd, isn't it? She's still on the poster. I guess heading to Melbourne generates the Ed questions and some people seem to see her being anywhere near Melbourne as "stalking" Ed, so maybe she hasn't commented because of that.

jadealbany
1 minute ago · ANZ Stadium
Good to see you again :) @mcqueen_1070 get well soon @ssfcrabbitohs #gorabbitohs #NRL

a7300776b0e211e3ab8c0e26c82a83f6_8.jpg

:rolleyes: look at the comments under Dan's latest photo - is it worthashot or whatever their name was regenerated?

:rolleyes: look at the comments under Dan's latest photo - is it worthashot or whatever their name was regenerated?

she has popped up on and off on Dan's photos over the last month and a half, or so, making comments about Jade and asking strange questions. I wondered when she first appeared if it was the same person, but doesn't seem to be vitriolic and rambling (although only follows Jade, dan, Ed and Tim - and does have an animal photo). The latest comments are just so awkward

she has popped up on and off on Dan's photos over the last month and a half, or so, making comments about Jade and asking strange questions. I wondered when she first appeared if it was the same person, but doesn't seem to be vitriolic and rambling (although only follows Jade, dan, Ed and Tim - and does have an animal photo). The latest comments are just so awkward[/QUO
Omg just read those comments...so awkward.Thanks [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32134]smurfette[/MENTION],I don't read those comments normally.

Back