Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Omg just read those comments...so awkward.Thanks [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32134]smurfette[/MENTION],I don't read those comments normally.

I just want them to stop - it makes Jade and her fans look bad (there was also stuff on one of Ed's photos). I wish this person would realize the damage they are doing

Why did you guys make me read that? lol. I'm so embarrassed, for just having read it. Ugh. Jade certainly has some interesting, um, "fans." It made it so much worse that he answered. Poor Dan. Now I see why she's backed away from social media a little bit. I can just imagine what kind of tweets she's getting.

Jade was in the studio with Kyle and Jackie O this am, I missed it but here's a link to a vid...might be more online later.

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/br...als-the-truth-behind-her-relationship-with-ed

I think she handles the Ed question pretty well from what we can see.

http://instagram.com/p/l5iDm9L_nu/#

Thanks jo-jo I would have never heard of this if you haven't posted it.
Jade did pretty good. Why did Tully have to be in it? I wanted to hear more what Jade has to say.

I saw the instagram pic on my phone and was hoping someone would have the link for the kyle and jackie show on this thread,so thanks so much jo-jo for the postings.:)

It was a shame it was so short(is there a full version?),but it was great and Jade handled those questions really well.I have to admit that I was wondering when she would give a public confirmation not only to show she has moved on but also to silence those pesky trolls asking those annoying questions.
Did anyone hear the full interview?Was there any other info about her plans or any work commitments coming up?

I like that Jade realizes that she and Ed have nothing in common and would not have been interested in each other if they had met in other circumstances. It's a pretty mature perspective and spot on with everything we've seen of the two of them. They just weren't a good match.

Nicely handled by Jade.

Bloody Ed has been the winner out of all of this. Jade carried him to the end in the house, Ed played his "cards" well once they were out of the house and it seems he got the best of both worlds with Jade. Hopefully for Jades sake Ed was not as boring in the bedroom as he is in real life.

Onwards and upwards Jade.

PS. I know we don't get a lot from Jade social media wise. but I quite like that. I like that Jade just goes about her business and does not document every single movement she makes. From keeping an eye on the other thread I have come to really dislike certain housemates since they have been out of the house and looking at their instagrams and twits.

Jade stooped low in that interview IMHO. Would have been ladylike to say she wouldn't answer the sex question, but she didn't so there it is.

Jade stooped low in that interview IMHO. Would have been ladylike to say she wouldn't answer the sex question, but she didn't so there it is.

I think Kyle stooped low - as he always does - and I think she handled it very well considering the interviewer and his MO. It deflated his 'shock' value and left him nowhere else to go

'not ladylike' my butt.
What century are you living in? lol
Not like she said he was a dud root..
(which wouldn't surprise me) :)

I'm glad she's cleared that up and realised that they just don't have anything in common on the outside. Shows she's not harbouring any hopes or interest for that matter.
Which really has been proven by her actions since she's left the house.
Hopefully that will put that to rest now.

I think Kyle stooped low - as he always does - and I think she handled it very well considering the interviewer and his MO. It deflated his 'shock' value and left him nowhere else to go

Exactly, totally agree. She didn't bring it up.

'not ladylike' my butt.
What century are you living in? lol
Not like she said he was a dud root..
(which wouldn't surprise me) :)

I'm glad she's cleared that up and realised that they just don't have anything in common on the outside. Shows she's not harbouring any hopes or interest for that matter.
Which really has been proven by her actions since she's left the house.
Hopefully that will put that to rest now.

Jade also said that she and Ed are remain good friends for now on.

Hi guys,
Greg is showing signs of migrating to Tully. Just letting you know you can take him back.
Thanks.

Thanks - but we'll take a pass on that.

He also started re-following Ed on twitter the other day, and favourited his pic of Boog at the Levi party. Think he's diversifying...

Hi guys,
Greg is showing signs of migrating to Tully. Just letting you know you can take him back.
Thanks.

There's another Jade stalker that I think she would be happy for him to migrate to someone else. I'm pretty sure Jade unfollowed him last week. He then asked jade if he had offended her. He then deleted it.

Back