Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

jadealbany
54 minutes ago
Oi caught me with my kick board haha #physio #knee #swimming

cf5fd9dcab4d11e39f4d1271bd1b6218_8.jpg

I kind of expect a shark, or something scary, to appear behind her in this shot

I'm not sure yet if I think Jade is actually involved with the Bali kids thing next week - or whether they have just stuck her picture on the poster.

Drew, Tim, Tully and Sharon have all tweeted the poster and mentioned it, and Boog retweeted Sharon's (I'm not sure whether Mikkayla has). Jade has generally encouraged people to come to things when she is appearing, but she hasn't said anything about this. I wonder if Boog's going, and the organisers have just stuck the wrong photo up

Tee Smyth said on her twitter to a fan (who is a Tully and Jade fan) that she and Jade will be there for Bali Kids fundraising dinner.

jadealbany
16 minutes ago
Dr Katrina Warren, Riley and I in this mornings Sun-Herald. Was so excited to meet her after YEARS of watching Harrys Practice #hillspetau

31dc1b54ac9611e396d0128cb3735abf_8.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32134]smurfette[/MENTION] for the updates.It has been pretty quiet lately,wish she would post more pics.:)
That bali event should give us some pics.

jadealbany
20 hours ago
Good Night boys and girls :) i hope you all have a great sleep and a good week ahead xx thank you for your ongoing support much love xx #thankyou #puppys #sleep #cute

203388aaad0a11e3aa6312de58c71adc_8.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32134]smurfette[/MENTION] for the updates.It has been pretty quiet lately,wish she would post more pics.:)
That bali event should give us some pics.

We can always rely on Mikkayla and Tully for photos! :eek:

Hi guys. Been away for few days. What's happening? Is Jade really coming to that event in Melbourne?

Nothing much news about Jade - she had been quiet in the last couple of days. She only post few news on twitter.

Well - about the event in Melbourne she supposed to go on this Saturday night. Maybe she want to keep a low profile about this.

jadealbany
14 minutes ago
Day in the park :) staying tan even after all the rain [MENTION=36333]bondi[/MENTION]sands #bondisands #puppylove

5fc71d70ae7111e3be2f126b6b44507b_8.jpg

Another cute pic, thanks [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION], wish there was a bit more Jade news, hopefully we get some on the weekend if Jade goes to the Bali kids night. :)

jadealbany
14 minutes ago
Day in the park :) staying tan even after all the rain [MENTION=36333]bondi[/MENTION]sands #bondisands #puppylove

5fc71d70ae7111e3be2f126b6b44507b_8.jpg

Luv the picture of Jade and the black puppy.

Jade start to follow Ed's instagram and post a message about Ed co-host on WB Kids Show

Jade Albany: please steal me the taz toy :)

Last edited:
If Jade is going to Melbourne for the Bali Gala it won't be until Saturday as Jade is going to the Rabbitohs game Friday night. Jade loves Rabbitohs doesn't she.

jadealbany
1 hour ago
Granola day - healthy food can be easy oats chia seeds goji berrys a variety of nuts coconutoil maple syrup cinnamon with almond milk in the mornings. HASHTAG me the ways your staying fit and healthy at #jademotivation make the change #fitness #health

b7b6dce8af3211e3bf6f0e92e7737bb3_8.jpg

jadealbany
4 minutes ago
All you need is a back yard and you have your self a gym. Tag me in your back yard work outs at hashtag #jademotivation #fitness #backandbis #health

3aa9cf1cb0c211e3a36d0efe2ecb7f88_8.jpg

I'm guessing she's not heading down to Melbourne today???

I know Tully tweeted back to someone that she and Jade would be there but is it weird that Jade hasn't mentioned at all that she is going to this thing? :confused:

P.S That pic of Jade is HOT!

Back