Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me of a family friend of ours. She had a pet snake for years (much to my horror) and when people weren't over she'd just let it roam the house and do its gross snakey thing. Anyway, one day it started to act really weird, and didn't eat its snake food for a few days, and one night our family friend woke up and the snake was lying next to her on her bed, completely straightened out. So, she took it to the vet to ask what was up, and the vet was like, "Oh thank god you brought it in because your snake was measuring you and it would've tried to eat you had you given it a couple more days."

Absolutely disgusting/horrifying, especially after years of having it too. Snakes cannot be trusted!

What the hell thats scary, yuck that makes me sick!! I fucking hate snakes and growing up in regional Queensland I have ran into soooo many

That reminds me of a family friend of ours. She had a pet snake for years (much to my horror) and when people weren't over she'd just let it roam the house and do its gross snakey thing. Anyway, one day it started to act really weird, and didn't eat its snake food for a few days, and one night our family friend woke up and the snake was lying next to her on her bed, completely straightened out. So, she took it to the vet to ask what was up, and the vet was like, "Oh thank god you brought it in because your snake was measuring you and it would've tried to eat you had you given it a couple more days."

Absolutely disgusting/horrifying, especially after years of having it too. Snakes cannot be trusted!
ewww people are fucked, why own one as a pet??? I've been freaking out tonight dbl checking all the doors windows etc coz I know its around somewhere - after what you said the fucker is probably looking in from the window waiting for me to go to sleep....

What the hell thats scary, yuck that makes me sick!! I fucking hate snakes and growing up in regional Queensland I have ran into soooo many

Super scary! I guess it's better to grow up with them, because at least you can... sorta get used to them? Ugh I dunno I don't think I'd ever get used to snakes. I'm always so worried that I'll see a snake one day though and not know what to do. *shudders*

ewww people are fucked, why own one as a pet??? I've been freaking out tonight dbl checking all the doors windows etc coz I know its around somewhere - after what you said the fucker is probably looking in from the window waiting for me to go to sleep....

Oh my god, stay safe! I couldn't imagine the fear of it being... around somewhere. Yuck! I have no idea why you'd want one as a pet. Especially when they can do this:

:nailbiting::yuck:

@MADONNA we getting together on the 11th to watch the Victoria Secret show and see Ariana Grande get slapped by Elsa Hosk's wings?
23AF62BC00000578-0-Watch_out_The_diminutive_singer_appeared_a_little_scared_of_shar-m-4_1417609254069.jpg

tumblr_mxnxhm0EEJ1r3gi71o1_500.gif
vs
tumblr_inline_n61ru7zknp1ripgeb.gif

No but enjoy x

Super scary! I guess it's better to grow up with them, because at least you can... sorta get used to them? Ugh I dunno I don't think I'd ever get used to snakes. I'm always so worried that I'll see a snake one day though and not know what to do. *shudders*

Oh my god, stay safe! I couldn't imagine the fear of it being... around somewhere. Yuck! I have no idea why you'd want one as a pet. Especially when they can do this:

:nailbiting::yuck:
I'm sleeping with a machete, can of air freshener & lighter... If I dont' chop the fucker I'll burn the house down... that should get it....

Good morning OT Defectives!

TPIF!!!

Thank Prisus It's Friday!!!!

How long have you been an RN Trala?

Nearly 2 years!!

:)

However, I'm not an RN, Mutts is the RN. I am an EN.

The biggest difference in our scope is I can't administer IV meds. And I can't take responsibility of the care of a deteriorating patient and I can't give a first dose of medication.

I work under the delegation and supervision of an RN.

Last edited:
My daughter will be doing one day a week work placement next year as part of her grade ten. She wants to be a nurse. She's thinking about doing it at the aged care home.

I couldn't think of a worse profession. Underpaid and under appreciated.

Sorry for my absence was getting myself a new girlfriend
image.jpg

Don't tlk 2 ugly dds bby.

Lol. She's totally fucked, even admitting her crime over Twitter (possession with intent to sell xanex in the US if you haven't seen the story). Apparently her ex told the cops.

Ok... so I go through phases with fashion, right now Im all about bowties, ties, and tie bars... so I ordered a tie bar I saw on line... I am also very OCD, so I have an app that you enter your tracking numbers and it monitors the shipping through various couriers... When I was out today I missed one, saw the card when I got home, looks at my app, checked the tracking number, YAY tie bar is in.... trot off the the local post office to pick it up... the parcel is bit bigger than I though... cool It must be in a fancy box... possibly lined with faux suede or something... makes me even more excited, so I do what I have never done before, start tearing open the package before I even leave... BIG Mistake, I must of mixed my tracking orders up and labelled it incorrectly, because it wasn't a tie bar at all.... it was... a SEX TOY, which I am now standing in the middle of the post office holding because my inner child was too impatient to wait until I at least got into my car

tumblr_mbiahznnx31riqizno1_250.gif
What size? They can be tres formidable. Sorry, that was a bit too personal.
Nope. No limits here Khun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back