Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare I say this in a BB forum?

Oh my God!

I am LOVING having my life back!!

It's just so nice enjoying evenings with my partner again without one eye on him and the other eye on the forums. Turns out I quite like him!

Having a great week at work. I have been super proactive and productive. And Mutts, I have seriously mastered the catheter insertion! I was able to successfully demonstrate an insertion to a gaggle of students and I struck lemon coloured oil first go!!!

I felt so proud!!

p.s. Bleachy you gotta change avi! That thing is super confusing!![DOUBLEPOST=1417678561][/DOUBLEPOST]

The thought of you mincing made me laugh out loud!!

Hands Cam! HANDS!!!!!!
It's been a bit telling how many more hours I seem to have in my day to get stuff done now lol.

I unexpectedly woke up with a catheter after a routine op didn't quite go to plan once. The weirdest thing was the feeling as it was taken out. Weird to feel it coming out from inside you haha

Reactions: Tee
I was cleaning the gutters until I came across this .....

View attachment 47334

Then I just screamed a bit & ran off the end of the roof & down the road

3.gif

Wait, is that a snake?

I think you're right actually coz when I took the pic it lifted its head looked at me then went back to sleep - it wasn't phased which was about the exact same time I did a Cam & ran off screaming...
He looked comfy and yes, if it was a carpet, you were safe. You could have been more injured doing a Cam imitation.

Looks like a carpet python. He wouldn't have wanted to hurt you lol

I very much doubt that! (although I know nothing of snakes, aside from how goddamn creepy they are [however there are a few types of snakes that I do like] and how certain snakes can eat an entire cow whole)

Heya Hoods! How have you been since BB finished?
Haaaa, people used to call me Hoods in real life, you're the cutest, Bleach.

Not bad! I was away for a bit and I missed the finale on the night and I was too ashamed to show my face around here... Haha. I Miss this place though.

I think you're right actually coz when I took the pic it lifted its head looked at me then went back to sleep - it wasn't phased which was about the exact same time I did a Cam & ran off screaming...
Good grief, did you move house?! You should move house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back