Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitbit says a bit better at just under 2 hours, which sadly seems good to me! I managed to sleep in until around 9am which makes a big difference versus forcing myself out of bed before I'm ready.
Well a bit of an improvement is better than getting worse.
I think you must sleep more than that thing tells you. You must.

When a ex text's you after months and months and months of not speaking a single :) ....
966.gif
Let him hang for a bit, also depends what he said too in the message, its hard though cause I bet you want to know whats going on

Reactions: Tee
Started my Christmas/birthday shopping at Northland. It confirmed to me that I am definitely a Chadstone girl at heart and I don't particularly like shopping.
Just got a mozzie bite on my face next to my eyebrow. A very fetching look. Mozzies love me. Does anyone else get them a lot?[DOUBLEPOST=1417669322][/DOUBLEPOST]
all he said was ":)" ....... its weird
Hugs to you Mutley at this time x

Started my Christmas/birthday shopping at Northland. It confirmed to me that I am definitely a Chadstone girl at heart and I don't particularly like shopping.
Just got a mozzie bite on my face next to my eyebrow. A very fetching look. Mozzies love me. Does anyone else get them a lot?[DOUBLEPOST=1417669322][/DOUBLEPOST]

Started my Christmas/birthday shopping at Northland.

I spent many Saturdays there as a child! I used to love it. I don't even think I thought Northland was really a shopping centre at the time, haha. I haven't been in years though, but my little cousin recently got a job at McDonald's so I'm thinking of heading over there and getting cheaper food at some point in the future. :tongue:

Cannot stand Chadstone though!

Either mozzies don't bite me, or I just don't have a reaction to them.!
I think we discussed this earlier in the thread. It's probably diet related.

I spent many Saturdays there as a child! I used to love it. I don't even think I thought Northland was really a shopping centre at the time, haha. I haven't been in years though, but my little cousin recently got a job at McDonald's so I'm thinking of heading over there and getting cheaper food at some point in the future. :tongue:

Cannot stand Chadstone though!
I grew up around Chadstone so for me it's familiar. I've never liked Southland or Highpoint and Doncaster I can't make my mind up about. I work near Chapel St and live off Bridge Rd but avoid them. Northland is a bit of a grid and Chaddy is like doing laps of Flemington. I just don't like shopping and only go when I have to.

Ok... so I go through phases with fashion, right now Im all about bowties, ties, and tie bars... so I ordered a tie bar I saw on line... I am also very OCD, so I have an app that you enter your tracking numbers and it monitors the shipping through various couriers... When I was out today I missed one, saw the card when I got home, looks at my app, checked the tracking number, YAY tie bar is in.... trot off the the local post office to pick it up... the parcel is bit bigger than I though... cool It must be in a fancy box... possibly lined with faux suede or something... makes me even more excited, so I do what I have never done before, start tearing open the package before I even leave... BIG Mistake, I must of mixed my tracking orders up and labelled it incorrectly, because it wasn't a tie bar at all.... it was... a SEX TOY, which I am now standing in the middle of the post office holding because my inner child was too impatient to wait until I at least got into my car

tumblr_mbiahznnx31riqizno1_250.gif

Ok... so I go through phases with fashion, right now Im all about bowties, ties, and tie bars... so I ordered a tie bar I saw on line... I am also very OCD, so I have an app that you enter your tracking numbers and it monitors the shipping through various couriers... When I was out today I missed one, saw the card when I got home, looks at my app, checked the tracking number, YAY tie bar is in.... trot off the the local post office to pick it up... the parcel is bit bigger than I though... cool It must be in a fancy box... possibly lined with faux suede or something... makes me even more excited, so I do what I have never done before, start tearing open the package before I even leave... BIG Mistake, I must of mixed my tracking orders up and labelled it incorrectly, because it wasn't a tie bar at all.... it was... a SEX TOY, which I am now standing in the middle of the post office holding because my inner child was too impatient to wait until I at least got into my car

Haha, that's is funny, what kind of sex toy was it, if the package was a little big:cool:

Hahahahahahahahah!

Was it your foxtail?!

butt-plug.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back