Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @mutleyp I tried to PM you but we might need to be following each other or however this forum works. But I've thought of you often tonight and hope you're doing ok. Just from experience, I think sometimes people on the so-called fringe of a person's life - ie not their immediately family - aren't always thought about when a person suicides. Or maybe "not thought about" isn't the right term but the focus rightfully goes on the family/partner/children but unless you're in school at the time, there is never really a proper support system set up for that person's friends who are struggling also when really, they need help too.

So again, I hope you're doing as well as you can be today. xo

What's more important to take with you when packing your suitcase? :p

tumblr_mp149olsZd1s4q4amo4_500.gif

I think we need to be mindful of people's feelings,unless you have walked in their shoes, judgements shouldn't be made. :).. That's my thoughts anyway.
I think that sounds fabulous on paper, but realistically it is flawed thinking. We judge each other all the time, it is a normal human response.

I don't need to walk in a pedos shoes to judge their actions, just like I don't need to walk in the shoes of a racist, a bully, or an abuser to judge their actions.

The reaction to most actions is reflection, and that is where judgements and opinions are formed. To me that is a normal human interaction.

Hello and good bye OT Thread!!

I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.

Have a sensational day!

@mutleyp I was sorry to read your news. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Hey @mutleyp I tried to PM you but we might need to be following each other or however this forum works. But I've thought of you often tonight and hope you're doing ok. Just from experience, I think sometimes people on the so-called fringe of a person's life - ie not their immediately family - aren't always thought about when a person suicides. Or maybe "not thought about" isn't the right term but the focus rightfully goes on the family/partner/children but unless you're in school at the time, there is never really a proper support system set up for that person's friends who are struggling also when really, they need help too.

So again, I hope you're doing as well as you can be today. xo

Thank you all, I do agree with @Trala 's message, I think the thing that saddens me the most out of all of it is the internal pain she must of been feeling that it over wrote the love she had for her family and loved ones that torture was so bad that this seemed like the best option for her, more than her actually deciding to do it, because at least now she is resting hopefully, its more what she was living with leading up to, alone pretty much, that breaks my heart

xoxoxoxo

No reply, I want to though to see what prompted it

Ohhh, tricky! Hopefully getting their message & not wanting to reply & feeling a bit meh about them, makes you feel more confident with them being & staying an ex?

@jessy_girl[/USER] Hope your sleep last night was a thousand times better than the night before! 30 mins is pretty rough.

Shitbit says a bit better at just under 2 hours, which sadly seems good to me! I managed to sleep in until around 9am which makes a big difference versus forcing myself out of bed before I'm ready.

I think that sounds fabulous on paper, but realistically it is flawed thinking. We judge each other all the time, it is a normal human response.

I don't need to walk in a pedos shoes to judge their actions, just like I don't need to walk in the shoes of a racist, a bully, or an abuser to judge their actions.

The reaction to most actions is reflection, and that is where judgements and opinions are formed. To me that is a normal human interaction.
That's true, I know I can judge people at times

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back