Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare I say this in a BB forum?

Oh my God!

I am LOVING having my life back!!

It's just so nice enjoying evenings with my partner again without one eye on him and the other eye on the forums. Turns out I quite like him!

Having a great week at work. I have been super proactive and productive. And Mutts, I have seriously mastered the catheter insertion! I was able to successfully demonstrate an insertion to a gaggle of students and I struck lemon coloured oil first go!!!

I felt so proud!!

p.s. Bleachy you gotta change avi! That thing is super confusing!![DOUBLEPOST=1417678561][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was cleaning the gutters until I came across this .....

View attachment 47334

Then I just screamed a bit & ran off the end of the roof & down the road

3.gif

The thought of you mincing made me laugh out loud!!

Hands Cam! HANDS!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahah!

Was it your foxtail?!

View attachment 47335
Just laughed out loud then as on M&

Oh my God!

It's just so nice enjoying evenings with my partner again without one eye on him and the other eye on the forums. Turns out I quite like him!

Having a great week at work. I have been super proactive and productive. And Mutts, I have seriously mastered the catheter insertion! I was able to successfully demonstrate an insertion to a gaggle of students and I struck lemon coloured oil first go!!!

I felt so proud!!

p.s. Bleachy you gotta change AV's! That thing is super confusing!!
I like knowing that with my nights over and done with for the time being and BB off the air, also for the time being, I can watch other shows without either one eye on the screen and one eye on here or leaving home mid show. Nice to know you're having a real life and well done on the catheter bit. Male or female patient? Ignore the M& bit. I was watching Mash and forgot the quote from the Colonel but it was pertinent to the foxtail pic.

Oh my God!

I felt so proud!!

p.s. Bleachy you gotta change avi! That thing is super confusing!![DOUBLEPOST=1417678561][/DOUBLEPOST]

The thought of you mincing made me laugh out loud!!

Hands Cam! HANDS!!!!!!

Awesome work! And under the pressure of eager innocent eyes! Very proud!

Reactions: Tee
Just laughed out loud then as on M&

I like knowing that with my nights over and done with for the time being and BB off the air, also for the time being, I can watch other shows without either one eye on the screen and one eye on here or leaving home mid show. Nice to know you're having a real life and well done on the catheter bit. Male or female patient?

Thank you so much. I was so chuffed. I feel 100% competent to insert one now.

Female.

Males are easy. Their urethra sticks out like a mouth on a snake. The woman's urethra on the other hand lives inside the labia doors which hides the vagina and it can range from "oh there it is" to "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!" Today's patient was middle ground.

Female.

Males are easy. Their urethra sticks out like a mouth on a snake. The woman's urethra on the other hand lives inside the labia which houses the vagina's and it can range from "oh there it is" to "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!" Today's patient was middle ground.
Exactly why I asked. A minefield in there. I remember when I worked out where the pee comes out. It was a surprise as I had another bit down there in mind. Ok, I was still a virgin at that point lol. Middle ground? I used to hate going into cubicles in ED for various reasons and none of them in a pervy way, lol, and seeing up close a male with a catheter. Always made me wince. On the odd occasion I saw a female with one I winced but as it was hidden it didn't feel so wincey.

Awesome work! And under the pressure of eager innocent eyes! Very proud!
Thanks AJ!

I was so relived and happy.

While I am deemed competent, until today I have never felt competent.

:) :) :)

p.s. What was the sex toy?

What size? They can be tres formidable. Sorry, that was a bit too personal.

It doesn't have a size written on it, its smaller than I thought though, but has a big base, which is good, don't need to visit ER with a "foreign object bowel obstruction"

Thanks AJ!

I was so relived and happy.

While I am deemed competent, until today I have never felt competent.

:) :) :)

p.s. What was the sex toy?

You know you have made it when you can do it first go with an audience!! So good :D did you do the talk while doing the insertion?

It was a butt plug, so pretty much your tail, without the tail!!

Female.

Males are easy. Their urethra sticks out like a mouth on a snake. The woman's urethra on the other hand lives inside the labia doors which hides the vagina and it can range from "oh there it is" to "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!" Today's patient was middle ground.

But we require lignocaine before hand :p

I'll never forget the student I had that inserted a glycerin suppository into the vagina instead of the anus.... back to anatomy for you!

It doesn't have a size written on it, its smaller than I thought though, but has a big base, which is good, don't need to visit ER with a "foreign object bowel obstruction"
Always a potential danger. Avoid at all costs.

@MADONNA we getting together on the 11th to watch the Victoria Secret show and see Ariana Grande get slapped by Elsa Hosk's wings?
23AF62BC00000578-0-Watch_out_The_diminutive_singer_appeared_a_little_scared_of_shar-m-4_1417609254069.jpg

tumblr_mxnxhm0EEJ1r3gi71o1_500.gif
vs
tumblr_inline_n61ru7zknp1ripgeb.gif

You know you have made it when you can do it first go with an audience!! So good :D did you do the talk while doing the insertion?

It was a butt plug, so pretty much your tail, without the tail!!
No the student facilitator did all the talking, thank Prisus.

When are you going to just accept you don't like things in your arse?![DOUBLEPOST=1417680690][/DOUBLEPOST]
But we require lignocaine before hand :p

I'll never forget the student I had that inserted a glycerin suppository into the vagina instead of the anus.... back to anatomy for you!
Yeah fucking sooks!!!!

@mutleyp one day i will have to tell you the "theres an apple up my bum" story i have...poor thing had to tell me he couldnt wake mummy and daddy up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back