Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

Ryan is boring. There is nothing distinctive about his personality. Literally, all he does is sit there and whine about the girls or say "massive" in response to everything. JMO. And I never said most of his fans are 13yo girls - I said a lot of his fanbase would comprise of that demographic. In my honest opinion, those who make it far should have either been one of the most entertaining characters/personalities/game players, or been involved in a storyline. Ryan hasn't done any of that.
Actually he has, but it was an episode that portrayed him in a very bad light, when he launched into a long, angry tirade at Skye at the bottom of the stairs, all because he was shown Skye nominating him for strategic reasons. But you are right about the rest of the time when all we have seen is him whining about the girls. It's hard to believe there is a large number of young women out there who appreciate men who put down women.

It was a THEORY based on the fact that they're promoting Penny a lot and have been making countless allusions to the fact that a girl needs to win this year. I think they're pushing Penny to cover their bases incase Skye and Priya don't get there.

Okay?
It is the girls, not BB, who are pushing for a girl to win. :)

Leo got nominated for eating too much, thereby depriving Travis (huh???), and for setting a bad example by staying in the sun too long without sunscreen (huh??? again). These are the two most trivial nomination reasons ever, and Leo really should not have been nominated at all. If Leo is evicted, it will be seen as undeserved and unfair. But Leo will cop it on the chin like the good man he is.

He was saved several times and the last time because I feel due to the story of his parents and the difficulty he had as a young man to deal with having three moms. He showed a lot of sides to him through the show. The reasons for his nominations were poor and clearly makes me feel the producers are trying to manipulate the final. Two intruders in the last week Leo is the patsy here and i for one enjoyed his time in the house. Food is a big issue especially when the housemates are on staples, but the skin cancer hippy shit reason for his nom should not have been accepted and shows that it might have been scripted to get the ones up they wanted

He was saved several times and the last time because I feel due to the story of his parents and the difficulty he had as a young man to deal with having three moms. He showed a lot of sides to him through the show. The reasons for his nominations were poor and clearly makes me feel the producers are trying to manipulate the final. Two intruders in the last week Leo is the patsy here and i for one enjoyed his time in the house. Food is a big issue especially when the housemates are on staples, but the skin cancer hippy shit reason for his nom should not have been accepted and shows that it might have been scripted to get the ones up they wanted
I assumed that Pennys mom didn't watch until she went in and didn't have any good reasons. I feel that skin cancer is a huge deal because so many people die from it. Maybe it bothered her that he set a bad example?

It would look more scripted if Pennys mom came out as a strategic mastermind.

I do think the entire story we've been shown is just the creation of the edit. I think they don't like Ryan.

Leo got nominated for eating too much, thereby depriving Travis (huh???), and for setting a bad example by staying in the sun too long without sunscreen (huh??? again). These are the two most trivial nomination reasons ever, and Leo really should not have been nominated at all. If Leo is evicted, it will be seen as undeserved and unfair. But Leo will cop it on the chin like the good man he is.

I wouldnt bet on it, if he kicked up so much drama over having to eat noodles for a couple of days, his MASSIVE EGO, is going to be hurt, when he gets evicted. I hope that everyone realises that Skye and Leo arent a couple and wont be a couple on the outside. Skye said as much, in an earlier episode. They are clutching at straws and using each other, because they think they are the Pride of the Gold Coast. Hahahaha. I hope Skye goes on Monday and Leo goes on Tuesday, then they can spend some uncomfortable time together, doing the media rounds.

I assumed that Pennys mom didn't watch until she went in and didn't have any good reasons. I feel that skin cancer is a huge deal because so many people die from it. Maybe it bothered her that he set a bad example?
im not sure why leo would be the one getting scapegoated for that. leo is the only person i have seen on the show actually address the issue of sun damage and sun block. just a week or so ago he was giving skye the business over it.

im not sure why leo would be the one getting scapegoated for that. leo is the only person i have seen on the show actually address the issue of sun damage and sun block. just a week or so ago he was giving skye the business over it.
Good point. It could be she just wasn't paying attention. I doubt she really cares who goes.
If there was manipulation I think at least one of the intruders would be up to protect an original.

I wonder how they'll manage to fuck up the Family nominations this time around...
They did manage to mess it up when BB allowed them to nominate for lame reasons such as sun bathing and not recycling..in my opinion stupid ..if the reason wasn't valid then shouldn't have been allowed.

They did manage to mess it up when BB allowed them to nominate for lame reasons such as sun bathing and not recycling..in my opinion stupid ..if the reason wasn't valid then shouldn't have been allowed.

I guess that BB probably had enough trouble getting h-m's family/friends together - it can't have been easy - and they're hardly likely to censor their opinions. I agree that these reasons were pretty lame and didn't do a lot to enhance the program.

I think they would work out who they want to nominate first then try to make up some reason for their decision after that, no matter how lame it is...
It's the same with the HM's - when BB has pulled them up previously for crap reasons they just make up another one but vote for the same person still...

Is everyone just going to allow Lina to fly under the radar and be guaranteed a place in the final week?

It is the smartest thing to do. Keeping Lina in ensures that a stronger player goes at the next eviction[DOUBLEPOST=1416018020][/DOUBLEPOST]
For those that missed it, at the beginning Skye said "I'd be like, what a cocky fat cow." I think it was directed at Penny.

It wasn't directed at Penny. Skye was mocking herself

I guess that BB probably had enough trouble getting h-m's family/friends together - it can't have been easy - and they're hardly likely to censor their opinions. I agree that these reasons were pretty lame and didn't do a lot to enhance the program.
I just hope Leo doesn't go home too early all because of lame noms.. I would hate to be in the BB house and be voted out just because I was nominated for sun bathing or not separating the trash from other items.. I would be very pee-ode lol

Back