Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

Priya should be reminded she is on Big Brother and everything she says is recorded. Why act so surprised.

David's father is the one who got it wrong. Dave's father said "She's been going around telling everybody in the house that David threw Ryan under the bus" Priya didn't say that.

Priya never said David nominated Ryan or that Dave threw Ryan under the bus. She said Ryan may feel that David threw him under the bus and Priya is correct, Ryan DID say that David could have nominated him.

David's father is the one who got it wrong. Dave's father said "She's been going around telling everybody in the house that David threw Ryan under the bus" Priya didn't say that.

Priya never said David nominated Ryan or that Dave threw Ryan under the bus. She said Ryan may feel that David threw him under the bus and Priya is correct, Ryan DID say that David could have nominated him.

I'm pretty sure she spoke to the girls in the kitchen about the fact that Dave didn't help Ryan get out of Noms or he put him up, and that they aren't as close as they think and Dave will do anything to get himself forward. She was wrong, only she conspires behind peoples backs and bitches. She also spoke with Ryan about it. I believe David's dad is correct.

Ryan is just back from spending 2 years traveling throughout Europe and North America

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/tv-frolics-not-ryan/2385671/

Thanks for the link PollyUSA. They are writing about a different Teflon to the one we have been shown. The one I have seen or havent seen, was invisible for the first 5 weeks. One reason for that, could be that he wasnt doing anything worth us seeing, he was just weighing everyone up, with his supposed intelligence. Then, when they did decide to start showing him to us, he only seemed to join conversaions, to snipe at other people. He hasnt come across as likeable, intelligent or real, to me. But I might be biased, I dont like him.

Yes. Then the ratings would plummet, because their fans would stop watching

I dont doubt that the ratings would continue to plummet, but I think the REAL supporters of BB will watch until the bitter end, no matter who is in the last 3. We are gluttons for punishment. When the housemates first came in, I thought Sandra sounded the most interesting and I thought she might go on to win. I did however inadvertently, give her the kiss of death, because I have only picked 2 winners of previous series, Reggie and last years Tim. Both of them were exceptional in their own ways and in my opinion, NONE of this years housemates stood out as unique. Thats what we get when they cast through modelling and promotional agencies, instead of getting real people, who AUDITIONED. This year was a PLASTIC BB in my opinion and none of them deserve $195,000.

Oh come on, whether or not her words explicitly said that. I am pretty sure it was her intention to get that idea out there, spread it around for the same effect.

Why did she go screaming into the bathroom.

I just wrote the same thing myself. She was screaming because she is so 'up herself' that she couldnt understand how they could want to get rid of such a cultured, well mannered, over suntanned, young lady, attached to hideous luminous lipstick shades, so soon.

It's more than losing favorites. Priya and Skye are the last original women standing and have been good friends and allies. I think they share fans. I also think they are unique HMs, each in their own right and have really been the main focus of the show. Leo, Ryan, and Travis are supporting players. Dave has stepped up, but he doesn't appeal to Priya and Skye fans.

Priya has played Skye and the rest of them like a violin all the way through. I dont think she will make any long term friends in there and I dont think she went in there to make any. As they all get evicted one by one and see how scheming, manipulative and deceptive, or dishonest she has been, their eyes will be opened and they will feel suckered, that they fell for it.

I DON'T blame her for the scheming, or having a plan to win, THAT'S SENSIBLE. But to manipulate and deceive or lie to the others, to reach a goal, isnt a good trait or a good look, especially from a school teacher. What kind of message is this sending to the next generation?

It was obvious from week one, that she had the $$$ signs in her eyes. As I said, I dont criticise her for having a strategy to win, I just disagree with the way she went about it. I've warmed more towards Dave and Travis, because I think what you see is what you get, with those 2. Dave is a strategist and awkward around other people, especially women and Travis is easily led, but pretty harmless and I think he would treat a woman well. He carries his heart on his sleeve, which leaves him vulnerable and open to be hurt or easily deceived. In saying all that, I DON'T care who wins as long as its NOT Teflon.

Travis is easily led, but pretty harmless and I think he would treat a woman well. He carries his heart on his sleeve, which leaves him vulnerable and open to be hurt or easily deceived. In saying all that, I DON'T care who wins as long as its NOT Teflon.

Reading that again, it looks like his horoscope :).

I would be thrilled to see both skye and priya go next both are just as cocky to think they will win BB
and both are unworthy of it.
Priya is at least subtle and classy about it, whilst Skye is arrogant about it.

Skye has been a very good friend to Leo.
She has never nominated him and she was the only HM to vote for Leo to be head of house. Girls like Skye will never get away with banter on BB.
I like Future Skye, but I don't like the way she always demands Leo accounts for:
  • When he said of 'Chloe', "I'd chase that down for sure"
  • His friend Johnny's nomination of Skye
  • His joke at her expense, "How am I supposed to beMost Saved when they don't even save anyone?"
He can't live like that. He'll suffocate.

Back