Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

Hello from California! I'm so bummed that Leo's friend didn't mention Skye saying she liked Ryan when Leo was in the sanctuary. That would have been great TV.

It would have been good confrontational TV to watch, IF we were shown it and no matter what some people write in here, she did say she fancied Teflon and that she couldn't see her and LEGO in a relationship, on the outside. LEGO is playing strategically by sticking close to Skye, who he probably perceives is the likely winner, apart from himself, that's where the EGO in LEGO comes from. But I think Skye has dropped the ball AGAIN, by sticking with LEGO as a couple, because she believes that they are The Pride of the Gold Coast and she thinks they are probably better off playing as a pretend couple, the idiot.

I still dont think the penny drops with most of them, that we are likely to see or hear anything they say or do. PRIYA ARE YOU LISTENING, she isnt Mrs squeaky clean and is manipulative and deceptive. UNLIKELY, is more likely though, given the limited amount of coverage. If dreams come true, I hope Skye is evicted Monday and LEGO on Tuesday, they deserve each other. As long as Teflon doesnt win, I dont care who wins, not even Travis :).

It works both ways. Priya has done nothing to deserve her place in the house. She has been very hostile, rude and quite greedy. Potential qualities of a housemate? I don't think so. Plus, she is authoritative, thinking she has control over David. I am so glad that David didn't stand for that and gave her a piece of his mind.

And yet you have this "SAVE PRIYA! CALL 1902 55 95 12 OR SMS "PRIYA" TO 199 55 999" in your footer ????

I remember the first time Ryan was up for noms, I thought he was gone for sure, because he had done absolutely nothing. Yet somehow he got the most votes. Can someone please explain to me what he has actually done during the course of the show? Why do people vote for him? Serious Q

Ryan is getting the fan base of several former HMs to vote for him. Michael 2012 has many friends in common and has been supporting Ryan on twitter. Jade 2013, Tully 2013 and Estelle 2012 have also been supporting him because they think he is hot. There HMs have a huge twitter/FB/Insgram following. There are several HMs from this year who are also promoting Ryan. Additionally, his sister is dating Nathan Jolliffe who is also encouraging his followers to vote for Ryan

Almost the rest of them.

People do keep saying that David and Priya are very alike..

They don't want to be nasty to him... he gets enough crap from Skye.

Skye has been a very good friend to Leo.
She has never nominated him and she was the only HM to vote for Leo to be head of house. Girls like Skye will never get away with banter on BB.

To get airtime.

To use the facilities. The action was in the LR.[DOUBLEPOST=1416097522][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do they cast the butt-plugs for this show. You'd think to qualify you'd need to be exceptionally attractive, funny, intelligent, charming, or just plain normal. Ideally you'd qualify in more than one of these categories. This show though? Holy fuck! None of these tools have any redeeming features. Even, Richard, "the genius". Can anyone recall him saying or doing anything beyond the reasoning capacity of a 10 year old?

Got to wonder why you are watching?

I do not think their fans would stop watching. Most viewers have several favs.

It's more than losing favorites. Priya and Skye are the last original women standing and have been good friends and allies. I think they share fans. I also think they are unique HMs, each in their own right and have really been the main focus of the show. Leo, Ryan, and Travis are supporting players. Dave has stepped up, but he doesn't appeal to Priya and Skye fans.

Back