Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

Regardless of what your translation of what Priya does - at least she has been doing stuff. She's been up constantly, involved in conflict, etc. Thats what makes Big Brother. Not 'cute' guys like Ryan who do nothing and coast along based on looks and crazed 13 year old girls.

It works both ways. Priya has done nothing to deserve her place in the house. She has been very hostile, rude and quite greedy. Potential qualities of a housemate? I don't think so. Plus, she is authoritative, thinking she has control over David. I am so glad that David didn't stand for that and gave her a piece of his mind.

Regardless of what your translation of what Priya does is - at least she has been doing stuff. She's been up constantly, involved in conflict, etc. Thats what makes Big Brother. Not 'cute' guys like Ryan who do nothing and coast along based on looks and crazed 13 year old girls.
Ryan has attributed just as much as any of them. Just because it is not to the same beat of Priya's doesn't mean he has not contributed. Me personally, he has been the wittiest in the house.

Back