Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

How do they cast the butt-plugs for this show. You'd think to qualify you'd need to be exceptionally attractive, funny, intelligent, charming, or just plain normal. Ideally you'd qualify in more than one of these categories. This show though? Holy fuck! None of these tools have any redeeming features. Even, Richard, "the genius". Can anyone recall him saying or doing anything beyond the reasoning capacity of a 10 year old?

Why haven't Dick & That Guy had a X put through their faces on the BBB banner yet? Get onto it @Tim & @marquisite :)
I thought it was a fairly good show because Skype just scraped in to the top 5 & that was by her own - she got more penalty nomination points than people nomming her... If she goes this week, what a hoot - by her own conniving manipulative cheating ways she got herself nommed then evicted, that would be gold :)

The other fun Skype shit is that Leo's best mate nommed her which sent her into evictions as well & CHeryl nommed Leo for riding on Skypes coat tail to the end --- Prius warned her about this previously... So this has to be driving her mind insane with doubt this week hahaha hopefully the others will play on it and drive her nuts...

Best result ever is if she goes first, before Leo - she will spit it big time, like she did screaming on her way into the toilet last night :p - if it was vote to evict I may have considered voting for the first time ever... I hate that bitch so much lolz....
I've been hoping that they would have a vote to EVICT week for a long time now. I'd spend good money on getting Travis' closer to eviction.

Ugh, totally. I'm no Travis fan but that was just plain ridiculous. She just wanted to get on her hippy soap box and make a comment about recycling. And her Leo nomination wasn't much better as the only footage we have seen it was he who was telling Skye about the dangers of too much sun. I got the feeling she had not watched a single episode.

well, she at least watched the one where travis was elected head of house and then leo said fuck this i'm going sunbaking.

What I found interesting was how laid back Penny's mum is in comparison to her daughter. Then again it could just be mogadon - I like to crush a little bit of it in my canary Harry Belafonte's seed when he gets a bit raucous and he goes from doing his best keith flint impersonation bouncing off the walls at a prodigy concert to some rastafarian singing something about cricket.

at least i think it's about cricket........he could be saying 'tippet' he's a big Sydney Swans fan.

True, but wasnt it ironic that the points she got herself, for breaking the rules, plus 2 from LEGO's mate, put her up for evictions? I dont think her reaction to the nomination names, won her any friends either, I think she is so arrogant and so past her used-by date now.
I would love her to go in the next eviction. Before anyone else. That would wipe the smirk off her face.

My favourites from best to worst after this episode

1. David ( the fumbling underdog )
2. Priya ( endearing woman who has played the game so well, love her so much )
3. Travis ( funny bloke, he has stood the test and he has a kind side to him, I think generally he's a nice guy!!!! )
4. Penny ( great intruder but hasn't been there as long so we can't know her 100% )
5. Lina ( obviously has very conservative parents, can't blame her. Going a bit too hard on not accepting jokes about peckers )
6. Skye (enough said)
7. Ryan ( great game player, thinks he is some kind of gift, laughs & exploits others weaknesses and relishes this with his ego, and even tries to test the wit of BB, obviously he has little respect for authority )
8. Leo ( I once voted to save him, but he's past his use-by date. Using Skye, was smiling when his buddy nominated her, can't handle not having enough food, spends all his time in the gym burning away all the food he eats (he even said on his intro to the house he's not that fanatical about gym), was very rude when Chloe came in saying that's the sort of girl he would chase like really did we need to hear that - she was into David not you you fuckw*t Leo).

What's your list ?

I've noticed a lot of people put David & Priya at opposite ends of the spectrum. To be honest, I think they should be grouped together as I think in the heart of them they have good hearts and mean well.
I won't go into as much detail as you but my list is (from my fav HM to my least liked HM): Skye, Ryan, Penny, David, Leo, Lina, Priya, Travis.

I hope the rumors of it cancelling are not true. I'm not sure I can handle one more season of BBUS without something else to look forward to.

Me too! BBAU kicks the US versions ass. I'm tired of it. BBUK is great as well.

One of my biggest problems with the US version, and why I like AU and UK better, is the diary room and BB's interactions with the HMs. We actually see what BB is asking the HMs in the diary room and what not. US just seems like they are reading from a script.

Ugh, totally. I'm no Travis fan but that was just plain ridiculous. She just wanted to get on her hippy soap box and make a comment about recycling. And her Leo nomination wasn't much better as the only footage we have seen it was he who was telling Skye about the dangers of too much sun. I got the feeling she had not watched a single episode.
Precisely why I called it the 2nd worst - the sunscreen business was the single worst reason for nomination I've seen in BB's history

I thought it was a fairly good show because Skype just scraped in to the top 5 & that was by her own - she got more penalty nomination points than people nomming her... If she goes this week, what a hoot - by her own conniving manipulative cheating ways she got herself nommed then evicted, that would be gold :)

The other fun Skype shit is that Leo's best mate nommed her which sent her into evictions as well & CHeryl nommed Leo for riding on Skypes coat tail to the end --- Prius warned her about this previously... So this has to be driving her mind insane with doubt this week hahaha hopefully the others will play on it and drive her nuts...

Best result ever is if she goes first, before Leo - she will spit it big time, like she did screaming on her way into the toilet last night :p - if it was vote to evict I may have considered voting for the first time ever... I hate that bitch so much lolz....
Somewhat childish

She is. She even admitted it to Big Brother.........

You can't say that! Forum members will attack from all sides.
I like Priya, btw. I dislike hypocrisy.

Haha, It's not like I made it up.

I should clarify, she is agreeing with the other women, but I don't think she was the one who initiated it all. By agreeing with the others, she may be egging them on, but I don't believe she was the instigator. If I am wrong, I will totally cop to it.

D

3. Travis ( funny bloke, he has stood the test and he has a kind side to him, I think generally he's a nice guy!!!! )
4. Penny ( great intruder but hasn't been there as long so we can't know her 100% )
5. Lina ( obviously has very conservative parents, can't blame her. Going a bit too hard on not accepting jokes about peckers )
6. Skye (enough said)
7. Ryan ( great game player, thinks he is some kind of gift, laughs & exploits others weaknesses and relishes this with his ego, and even tries to test the wit of BB, obviously he has little respect for authority )
8. Leo ( I once voted to save him, but he's past his use-by date. Using Skye, was smiling when his buddy nominated her, can't handle not having enough food, spends all his time in the gym burning away all the food he eats (he even said on his intro to the house he's not that fanatical about gym), was very rude when Chloe came in saying that's the sort of girl he would chase like really did we need to hear that - she was into David not you you fuckw*t Leo).

What's your list ?

I've noticed a lot of people put David & Priya at opposite ends of the spectrum. To be honest, I think they should be grouped together as I think in the heart of them they have good hearts and mean well.

I think if Priya and David were in the final two, that would be great. There are times I think they respect each other even though they bicker, but that shit David pulled in the spa was beyond the pale. You know how one of your best friends was someone you hated when you first met? I sometimes think that will happen with priya and Dave.

Ryan is my third choice. Because he is so cocky and his ego is over the top, I want him to be just on the cusp of winning.

I just can't anymore with Skye's faux stupidity.

Leo's food issues are selfish and disrespectful. He eats without consideration for anyone else. Loved that his friend nominated Skye.

I need to stop hearing Travis's voice. I have never heard an accent that annoying. Plus, how is you don't know how to spell a simple word that you use every bloody day??

Lina and penny are inconsequential.

6. Skye (enough said)

What's your list ?

1. Travis (great bloke, enjoys life, never gossips and loves everyone despite being nommed every week)
2. Priya (wise woman and is very compassionate to the other housemates and is entertaining)
3. Penny (hilarious)
4. Skye (very entertaining, comforts and confronts all the housemates and has polarising moments)
5. Ryan (funny bloke)
6. David (woulda been higher but he's got too big for his boots)
7. Lina (is a non event in the house)
8. Leo (nice guy but is not made for big brother and his relationship with Skye is pathetic)

1. Travis (great bloke, enjoys life, never gossips and loves everyone despite being nommed every week)
2. Priya (wise woman and is very compassionate to the other housemates and is entertaining)
3. Penny (hilarious)
4. Skye (very entertaining, comforts and confronts all the housemates and has polarising moments)
5. Ryan (funny bloke)
6. David (woulda been higher but he's got too big for his boots)
7. Lina (is a non event in the house)
8. Leo (nice guy but is not made for big brother and his relationship with Skye is pathetic)

1. Ryan. I suspect if they'd showed as much of him as Skye or Clawson, he'd have more fans. I like him.
2. Priya. Love her. Not in mad OTT, stalker way (!) but she's a strong sister, doing it for the sisterhood.
3. David. Consistent. Can be an arsehole, but imagine if I was stuck with the company he was, I'd be worse.
4. Penny. Makes me laugh, so worthy.
5. Travis. Nice but dim. If he wasn't so favoured by production, he'd be higher..
6. Leo. Something's off. He's not dumb, but ignores every signal and advice on what a dumbarse Skye is. So. Just no...
7. Lina. Liked her for a start but as much as I love the sisterhood, I just think she's coming across a bit limp. Not worthy - could have been if an original housemate but not as an intruder.
8. Skye. No. No. No. Awful. Horrid. Mean Girl.

Leo's gone but I hope Skype goes too. I like Skype but she mustn't win purely because of her attitude.

Reactions: mrB
LOL at people calling Skye "Skype", although now when I do skype to my friends and family I might now think of Skye lol.

well, she at least watched the one where travis was elected head of house and then leo said fuck this i'm going sunbaking.

What I found interesting was how laid back Penny's mum is in comparison to her daughter. Then again it could just be mogadon - I like to crush a little bit of it in my canary Harry Belafonte's seed when he gets a bit raucous and he goes from doing his best keith flint impersonation bouncing off the walls at a prodigy concert to some rastafarian singing something about cricket.

at least i think it's about cricket........he could be saying 'tippet' he's a big Sydney Swans fan.

you're STILL here ?

egad

you're STILL here ?

egad

and fuck YOU and the horse you rode in on & blew after the carnival - HOW dare you mention Kurt Tippet in this forum?? The one place i can escape the failures of the Adelaide Football Club and the sheer pain of seeing our Kurt promise his croweater fans & ex team mates that he was a career player at the west lakes club,,,only to be seduced & lured by $$$ to the SOUTH MELBOURNE mutton dressed as lamb sidknee thwans

cut me and i bleed

yet right now, i am haemorrhaging type O like @MADONNA receiving at a san fran bukkake free for all

Back