Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

So it's ok to use aussie bloke in this sense, but not use Australian culture in another now... interesting :whistling:

he has shown that he can be laid back and be effortless in the house with using small banter and wit to get through. That is entertaining for me. And he isn't the only hm to get the invisible edit. Priya did as well early on and in between, David only a few weeks back was not getting any screen time, Travis as of lately. They all get a bit f an nvisible edit here and there.

that's ok that you think he is not interesting enough, but that doesn't make it true... I'm also not 13 years old. so clearly older people do enjoy his humour

Ryan is boring. There is nothing distinctive about his personality. Literally, all he does is sit there and whine about the girls or say "massive" in response to everything. JMO. And I never said most of his fans are 13yo girls - I said a lot of his fanbase would comprise of that demographic. In my honest opinion, those who make it far should have either been one of the most entertaining characters/personalities/game players, or been involved in a storyline. Ryan hasn't done any of that.

Yes, but the intruder won't win, easier to beat them in the end and smarter to knock out serious contenders next week. If Priya can outlast David, she has a better shot at the end.

I'm surprised Skye didn't get more points. I would love to know why.
Yeah it's definitely smart to avoid them from a strategy standpoint but I just don't want two or three of them go. I finally feel like I'm starting to get to properly know them and now they're going to be out. This 4 days between shows and no live feeds has left a lot to be desired.

But why take that risk? And if I was a relative of a housemate who had less of a chance at making it to the finale (e.g. Priya's husband) I would have put the intruders up as a shield for Priya.
Because he needs to get out people who will compete with her for votes. This is about winning now and not just staying one more week. If she can't win this vote, she was never going to win.

I remember the first time Ryan was up for noms, I thought he was gone for sure, because he had done absolutely nothing. Yet somehow he got the most votes. Can someone please explain to me what he has actually done during the course of the show? Why do people vote for him? Serious Q

They wont get rid of 3 out of this lot, they wouldnt leave 2 intruders in for the final nights, its not a good finale week and viewers would be pissed off and let down their favs went over intruders.

You said that BB was pushing for a girl to win (Penny) and that he was worried Skye and Priya had accumulated too many haters. GARBAGE!!!!!

Can you REACH any further with that line of thinking?!!

It was a THEORY based on the fact that they're promoting Penny a lot and have been making countless allusions to the fact that a girl needs to win this year. I think they're pushing Penny to cover their bases incase Skye and Priya don't get there.

Okay?

Because he needs to get out people who will compete with her for votes. This is about winning now and not just staying one more week. If she can't win this vote, she was never going to win.

So put one intruder up this week, and another one up the following week. At least one of them should have been put up. What a waste of an eviction this is going to be

Ryan is boring. There is nothing distinctive about his personality. Literally, all he does is sit there and whine about the girls or say "massive" in response to everything. JMO. And I never said most of his fans are 13yo girls - I said a lot of his fanbase would comprise of that demographic. In my honest opinion, those who make it far should have either been one of the most entertaining characters/personalities/game players, or been involved in a storyline. Ryan hasn't done any of that.
I will respectfully disagree, only because I want Priya before him ;)

I remember the first time Ryan was up for noms, I thought he was gone for sure, because he had done absolutely nothing. Yet somehow he got the most votes. Can someone please explain to me what he has actually done during the course of the show? Why do people vote for him? Serious Q
Well, apparently he's cute? I like some of his comments that have been aired, but not enough to vote for him.

Back