Skip to main content

Episode Day 67 (13/11/14) Daily show

I find Ryan's humour very basic-Aussie-bloke, there is nothing interesting about him. The fact that he apparently did not even audition for this show speaks volumes.

And I find it silly to blame his lack of presence on the show for virtually its first 30 episodes on 'the invisible edit'. Why did they specifically single him out? Obviously, he wasn't being interesting enough, and thats what I honestly think.

So it's ok to use aussie bloke in this sense, but not use Australian culture in another now... interesting :whistling:

he has shown that he can be laid back and be effortless in the house with using small banter and wit to get through. That is entertaining for me. And he isn't the only hm to get the invisible edit. Priya did as well early on and in between, David only a few weeks back was not getting any screen time, Travis as of lately. They all get a bit f an nvisible edit here and there.

that's ok that you think he is not interesting enough, but that doesn't make it true... I'm also not 13 years old. so clearly older people do enjoy his humour

the boys are hilarious, they should all stay, plus penny, the rest can go
penny's cry, omg!! it'd be hard for her bf to guess if is a cry or a laugh, bahahahaha
and yes, whoever mentioned it before, sorry i liked but i didnt quote, 2 newbies in the final will actually increase the winning chance of the surviving originals.

Yes, but the intruder won't win, easier to beat them in the end and smarter to knock out serious contenders next week. If Priya can outlast David, she has a better shot at the end.

I'm surprised Skye didn't get more points. I would love to know why.
Yes, this years BB is Survivor style.

Sometimes?

Edit: Haha @tedfthis beat me to it. I agree @FatPants.

Its surprising how many of us think the same things at the same time. I suppose its to be expected, if the product that we are watching, has been so grossly oversold and misleading. 2 pages when I left earlier, 75 pages now and its only about 10 minutes into the Qld episode. I record it, so I can skip all the ads. The way you are all going, you could be shooting for a new record number of pages, assuming its a decent show. I think you have about 110 to beat, to keep me up half the night :).

Back