Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

I thought I just heard on a promo that everyone was up. No nominations as such. A pity if so that Ryan and David who would've done some interesting things with their twelve points get to miss out. All will be revealed of course in the fullness of time.

The " David and Priya had to make each other cry real tears, which Priya sailed through" makes me think it was the other way around actually meaning Priya made David cry (somehow lol).

Weird task that to be honest. I think they want Priya and David to have another fight by the looks of things because their last one seemed to get them both a lot of votes.
yeah I don't really like the sound of that task eek it appears BB maybe wants conflict, and if David does make Priya cry, some viewers will think he's a bully, and if Priya makes him cry, some viewers will think he's being a sook...
Maybe they should cut some onions, after Aisha's attempt of not getting any tears while cutting onions that time...they may have told Priya about it? lol
Hopefully it's tears of laughter, as Priya is a stand-up comedian

I hope Priya drops some truth bombs to Leo about what Skye was saying about Ryan while he was in the sanctuary but maybe Priya is siding with Skye?

Last edited:
Why are so many Australians obsessed with Pri-tentious? She is such a manipulative fraud. Especially the way she overly articulates her words to come off as superior. I guess some people have a need for idols and do not want to see through the fakes.

I think up for noms will be Priya, Travis, Skye, Lina, Richard... and Penny for draws.

Don't think she has tweezers, magnifying glass & pepper.

naomi-campbell-the-face-nigel-laughing-lol-gif.gif

I think up for noms will be Priya, Travis, Skye, Lina, Richard... and Penny for draws.
Wish they could just put up Priya. That would be so cool. Hope they save Lina though. She is the opposite of pretentious, she seems so beautiful inside and out.

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, distinguished guests, meepers, peepers, illegal, streamers, receivers, relievers, weepers, squeakers, creepers, tweeters, beseechers and any one else I missed!

Looking forward to strapping myself in for a good BBB night!

Boobs ----> (.)(.)

Back