Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

I interpreted that as Priya sailed through it cause she cries at the drop of a hat

Maybe. If the task was to make each other cry though I say they would have said that David sailed through if Priya cried. Either way though if someone cries I think it will be a "missing things at home" or even a laughter thing. I really doubt Priya would even try to make David cry through being nasty let alone it actually working. David seems like he's got a pretty thick skin when it comes to criticism.

Yes Prisus is featured finally, hopefully she isn't up for nominations. :( And a girl/boy divide really, is this high school.
This house has always been divided into two groups. The composition of these groups keep changing as the evictions happen.

Maybe. If the task was to make each other cry though I say they would have said that David sailed through if Priya cried. Either way though if someone cries I think it will be a "missing things at home" or even a laughter thing. I really doubt Priya would even try to make David cry through being nasty let alone it actually working. David seems like he's got a pretty thick skin when it comes to criticism.
Oh yeah! thinking about it now Priya sailed through it probably means her comedian side and David is crying of laughter. well I hope thats what it is.

So the Wednesday show has always been 90 minutes throughout the whole season but tonight according to the EPG it's only on for an hour.

Leo playing the heartbroken man, after so many red flags. Pathetic.
Guess we will see how much of his heartbreak is because of losing a share of Skyes popularity. I feel she has been honest with him and did a great job of setting his expectations straight today. I hope he takes her advice and opens up to other people in the house and not just rely on her.

Any predictions on how the noms will run ? Are the new going to group against the old or nominate themselves?

P.S. Im worried about this task with David & Priya having to incite real tears, this will make David look bad no doubt cause it says Priya cries.

She makes David cry

David and Priya had to make each other cry real tears, which Priya sailed through.

Yes the nominations are tonight and the intruders are allowed to be nominated, the ad Nine showed last night during BB was advertising the nominations with the tag line " Old Vs. New".

Thank you :)

David and Priya had to make each other cry real tears, which Priya sailed through.
Is this Priya, sailing through David's tears of failure?

free_15822246.jpg

Tonight's nominations are going to be farcical for the following reasons -

(1) if the "4 newbies" can't be nominated then that means only 6 HMs are eligible for nomination so chances are we'll probably end up with all of them nominated (that'll be 2 weeks running now).
OR
(2) if the "4 newbies" can be nominated then chances are at least 2 of em will be up considering majority of "original HMs" votes will be directed towards them. so we're going to have a situation where ppl we barely know are up for evictions. how are the public expected to vote to SAVE any of these characters when we know next to nothing about them? take Penny for example...apart from some humorous moments where we've laughed at her, what do we really know about her as a human? same can be said about Tom, even Richard & to a lesser extent Lina. all i'm saying is if they're eligible for nominations this week, we're gonna have a situation where the next few weeks is spent evicting the "4 newbies", so in a few weeks time we'll be back to exactly where we would've been had they not entered the house.

Tonight's nominations are going to be farcical for the following reasons -

(1) if the "4 newbies" can't be nominated then that means only 6 HMs are eligible for nomination so chances are we'll probably end up with all of them nominated (that'll be 2 weeks running now).
OR
(2) if the "4 newbies" can be nominated then chances are at least 2 of em will be up considering majority of "original HMs" votes will be directed towards them. so we're going to have a situation where ppl we barely know are up for evictions. how are the public expected to vote to SAVE any of these characters when we know next to nothing about them? take Penny for example...apart from some humorous moments where we've laughed at her, what do we really know about her as a human? same can be said about Tom, even Richard & to a lesser extent Lina. all i'm saying is if they're eligible for nominations this week, we're gonna have a situation where the next few weeks is spent evicting the "4 newbies", so in a few weeks time we'll be back to exactly where we would've been had they not entered the house.

They can be nominated. There's a gallery on Jump-in about the newbies, with this caption on one of the photos:

"But with the new arrivals’ Eviction immunity now expired, will they become easy targets for the original Housemates? Stay tuned!"

Fingers crossed some of our faves get a week off! :)

Back