Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

yeah I don't really like the sound of that task eek it appears BB maybe wants conflict, and if David does make Priya cry, some viewers will think he's a bully, and if Priya makes him cry, some viewers will think he's being a sook...
Maybe they should cut some onions, after Aisha's attempt of not getting any tears while cutting onions that time...they may have told Priya about it? lol
Hopefully it's tears of laughter, as Priya is a stand-up comedian

I hope Priya drops some truth bombs to Leo about what Skye was saying about Ryan while he was in the sanctuary but maybe Priya is siding with Skye?
Priya might not even know because she was in the Sanctuary with him. Unless someone tells her but maybe they won't?

Whatever the David and Priya thing is, I hope it works out well for both of them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415172234][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good girl Skye. Keep up with the drama and the bs so the public continues to ditch you.

Cue the fake tears and voice in 3, 2, 1...

I really hope a twist happens with these four newbies where not all of them get to stay.
It's beyond ridiculous to expect Australia to vote to save them when they've only been in the house for a week and a bit.

I don't understand how it is rediculous for people to vote for who they like. I would easily vote for Lina but never for people like Priya or Travis. It is about quality not quantity of time in the house.

So unless this is prior to the eviction, Skye is talking about either Penny or Lina? I'm thinking Lina, given how well Penny and Skye seem to get along.

...aaaand I've just come to the (sad) realisation that we are so starved for footage that I have just analysed a 14-second clip that I really don't care that much about. Haha.

*sigh*

Or - possibly it hits home, all the girls are getting the shove, only 2 original females left.
Last 2 evictions girls. 4 females v 6 males now, not great odds.
But more likely Leo has taken up with a newbie, and ditched Skye:) he hates her now

This is for Skye.

images

images

And for Leo to hand over to her
images

images

Sounds like it is Cat's nasty goodbye message - you can hear,

How dare she sit and judge me, when she is hurting somebody else's feelings.

Sounds like they are talking about Cat to me.
I did initially but the conversation they're having is almost half a whisper which to me means they're being careful so the person doesn't hear them[DOUBLEPOST=1415173062][/DOUBLEPOST]I love Skye, her drama is entertaining lol

Back