Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

they played Lawson's last night, they will play Aisha and Cat's tonight. But yeah it sucks that Sandra's goodbye message was never played.

I totally agree with you re the articulation of her words. It's very annoying to hear but fascinating as well. However it could well be her normal style of speech. I had to laugh when she took Aisha and Travis into the tree house for an elocution lesson. She was mispronouncing things right, left and centre.

Ha! Thanks. Funny to hear about the treehouse, I fast forwarded past that. I think it is her normal style of speech to a point, just often comes off as forced. Goes along with how she likes to control everything, nothing comes out natural, spontaneous or unfiltered by her very layered mind. Total opposite to Skye who's best asset is lack of complex layers and filters. There is something more trusting and honest about the simple and natural; will choose them any day above the overly controlled and rehearsed.

Ha! Thanks. Funny to hear about the treehouse, I fast forwarded past that. I think it is her normal style of speech to a point, just often comes off as forced. Goes along with how she likes to control everything, nothing comes out natural, spontaneous or unfiltered by her very layered mind. Total opposite to Skye who's best asset is lack of complex layers and filters. There is something more trusting and honest about the simple and natural; will choose them any day above the overly controlled and rehearsed.
It's her normal pattern of speech because English would be her second language.

I wonder if Skye will nominate Leo to try get him out so she can go after Ryan?

Self-confessed “nice girl” Aisha McKinnon has accused her former Big Brother housemate, Skye, of showing off for the cameras.
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2014/11/aisha-slams-skye!/

maybe Aisha said this to Skye in her farewell message?

So Aisha says what we've all been thinking. Yesssss.

I did notice when Aisha was evicted,Skye had this bored look on her face as if thinking just go already and then once it was her turn to say goodbye she started with the fake tears

Tonight's nominations are going to be farcical for the following reasons -

(1) if the "4 newbies" can't be nominated then that means only 6 HMs are eligible for nomination so chances are we'll probably end up with all of them nominated (that'll be 2 weeks running now).
OR
(2) if the "4 newbies" can be nominated then chances are at least 2 of em will be up considering majority of "original HMs" votes will be directed towards them. so we're going to have a situation where ppl we barely know are up for evictions. how are the public expected to vote to SAVE any of these characters when we know next to nothing about them? take Penny for example...apart from some humorous moments where we've laughed at her, what do we really know about her as a human? same can be said about Tom, even Richard & to a lesser extent Lina. all i'm saying is if they're eligible for nominations this week, we're gonna have a situation where the next few weeks is spent evicting the "4 newbies", so in a few weeks time we'll be back to exactly where we would've been had they not entered the house.

Wouldn't be so sure about that - might be wise to keep the new HMs for a couple of weeks knowing they're unlikely to gain enough support to ever win. Chances are that they'll be up regardless - if I was a new HM I'd be nominating two of the other three.

It's her normal pattern of speech because English would be her second language.

The Indian accent is certainly normal, perhaps you don't hear the overly forced articulation. It was worse in the first few weeks when she was trying to impress and overcompensate for insecurities. She remains very layered and controlled. Just how some people are. Hope she will loosen up and enjoy natural spontaneity someday! (-:

Your all the biggest Skye haters! For no reason! I think it's funny how you get boring if your interesting or playing the game! But when you do! And it might be a persona because let's be real, they are putting the best version on
Themselves out there you get called fake and needs to be evicted! But yet you all love Dave who is probably the most fakest in there! #confused!

The Indian accent is certainly normal, perhaps you don't hear the overly forced articulation. It was worse in the first few weeks when she was trying to impress and overcompensate for insecurities. She remains very layered and controlled. Just how some people are. Hope she will loosen up and enjoy natural spontaneity someday! (-:
WTF?
I've socialized with Indians, Sri Lankans, Chinese. Nothing wrong with her accent.[DOUBLEPOST=1415177318][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your all the biggest Skye haters! For no reason! I think it's funny how you get boring if your interesting or playing the game! But when you do! And it might be a persona because let's be real, they are putting the best version on
Themselves out there you get called fake and needs to be evicted! But yet you all love Dave who is probably the most fakest in there! #confused!
The hashtag says it all.

Back