Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

GO! puts on 3 eps of Big Bang Theory before Big Brother. 3! What they couldnt lose 1 to fit more BB in? considering its nomination night and could take up half an hour of the show.[DOUBLEPOST=1415173566][/DOUBLEPOST]
So it seems Skye is angry.

My first thought is that Cat leaves a parting message for her. The vibe I get is "how dare YOU judge me"
Yep Cat

Why are so many Australians obsessed with Pri-tentious? She is such a manipulative fraud. Especially the way she overly articulates her words to come off as superior. I guess some people have a need for idols and do not want to see through the fakes.
I totally agree with you re the articulation of her words. It's very annoying to hear but fascinating as well. However it could well be her normal style of speech. I had to laugh when she took Aisha and Travis into the tree house for an elocution lesson. She was mispronouncing things right, left and centre.

I totally agree with you re the articulation of her words. It's very annoying to hear but fascinating as well. However it could well be her normal style of speech. I had to laugh when she took Aisha and Travis into the tree house for an elocution lesson. She was mispronouncing things right, left and centre.

To be fair to Priya, I think she was taking the piss during the elocution lesson.

who knows what skye is going on about all I could make out was WOW, WOW, WOW,
and makes me so angry and hmmm hmmm hmmm

Back