Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

Guess we will see how much of his heartbreak is because of losing a share of Skyes popularity. I feel she has been honest with him and did a great job of setting his expectations straight today. I hope he takes her advice and opens up to other people in the house and not just rely on her.

Or whether he nominates Skye and Teflon for Noodlegate.

The Indian accent is certainly normal, perhaps you don't hear the overly forced articulation. It was worse in the first few weeks when she was trying to impress and overcompensate for insecurities. She remains very layered and controlled. Just how some people are. Hope she will loosen up and enjoy natural spontaneity someday! (-:
You have five posts and they're all about Priya. Should we call you a Pristian now?

Aisha Aisha Aisha - if I hear her say "No regrets" again about effectively spending $25000 to stay in the BB house and experience sleep deprivation, shite food, boredom in the presence of people she doesn't really know or in some cases like, I'll vomit up my kidney.

WHAT $25,000 could buy you:

Two weeks in the Bahamas on Little Whale Cay, a private 40ha tropical island.

Two weeks in Paris, in a luxury three bedroom apartment on the Champs Elysees with views of the Eiffel Tower.

Or Two weeks for Her AND Travis in the most expensive overwater hut here in Tahiti:
65498_14022513520018450635_800x600.jpg

We never know what we are going to get these days. Just as likely to find out in the spoilers. They will probably slip them in between an ad break somewhere. Nominations night USED to be a BIG night.

For some reasons I thought they were on Tuesday :unsure: Nothing is BIG anymore. It is all :dead: :laugh: I am hoping to see something tonight though. No audience, no Sonia :joyful: they have to show us something of the house :inpain: (sigh)

WTF?
I've socialized with Indians, Sri Lankans, Chinese. Nothing wrong with her accent.[DOUBLEPOST=1415177318][/DOUBLEPOST]
The hashtag says it all.

Yep! And I have been to India. Never said there was anything wrong with her accent, just that she overly forces articulation to sound superior. Face it the girl is pretentious, or Pri-tentious! (-:

David has the Head of House power and presumably the 12 points. Its will be interesting to see how Strategic Dave plays this. 7 pages now, back at page 85. I assume nobody will watch tonight, because its on GO.

Yep! And I have been to India. Never said there was anything wrong with her accent, just that she overly forces articulation to sound superior. Face it the girl is pretentious, or Pri-tentious! (-:
Not playing with your BS Obviously a Cat fan looking for a target.

Reactions: Bae
Aisha Aisha Aisha - if I hear her say "No regrets" again about effectively spending $25000 to stay in the BB house and experience sleep deprivation, shite food, boredom in the presence of people she doesn't really know or in some cases like, I'll vomit up my kidney.

WHAT $25,000 could buy you:

Two weeks in the Bahamas on Little Whale Cay, a private 40ha tropical island.

Two weeks in Paris, in a luxury three bedroom apartment on the Champs Elysees with views of the Eiffel Tower.

Or Two weeks for Her AND Travis in the most expensive overwater hut here in Tahiti:
65498_14022513520018450635_800x600.jpg
A new car
An awesome wardrobe
Rent for 2 years

David has the Head of House power and presumably the 12 points. Its will be interesting to see how Strategic Dave plays this. 7 pages now, back at page 85. I assume nobody will watch tonight, because its on GO.

I don't understand the difference being on GO or C9? I don't care where it is, why is one Channel better than the other? Is GO not available to everyone?

Back