Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

Am I the only one who doesn't like Lina?
She's come in and is so...sure of herself - for some reason I think Tom, Penny and Richard have eased in - they haven't made too many waves (despite the Priya incident). Lina seems very gameplay heavy - which is stupid for an intruder this late in the game to be like. Why did she not pull a Boog? just be fun and lighthearted - you really have no chance at all at winning this game.
I'm not a fan either.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Lina?
She's come in and is so...sure of herself - for some reason I think Tom, Penny and Richard have eased in - they haven't made too many waves (despite the Priya incident). Lina seems very gameplay heavy - which is stupid for an intruder this late in the game to be like. Why did she not pull a Boog? just be fun and lighthearted - you really have no chance at all at winning this game.

Actually there was a scene where she spoke of the importance of "easing in". She is very accomplished and certainly "..sure of herself" A common threat to many of us males. I see her as beautiful so we can have our individual views and respectfully disagree.

i may have missed this being discussed already, but what is with the Ryan ass grabbing thing, i saw the pics, are we missing something, or is he !!!

Basically Go is the channel where they put things they don't want on Channel 9.

I still don't get it. I click 9 I am on C9, click 99, I am on GO, all the same to me. Sometimes I watch ABC and sometimes ABC2. I don't think one Channel is better than the other.

Thank you for trying to make me understand

I agree about Priya putting on that faux Indian accent when it suits her, when she does her standup comedy she loses it until she is en-acting out an Indian joke then its twice as strong!

Thanks! Funny about the standup. I missed that. Not saying she is in any way a bad person, just not buying all the Godly praise people are adorning her with.

Your all the biggest Skye haters! For no reason! I think it's funny how you get boring if your interesting or playing the game! But when you do! And it might be a persona because let's be real, they are putting the best version on
Themselves out there you get called fake and needs to be evicted! But yet you all love Dave who is probably the most fakest in there! #confused!
I did enjoy Skye for a while, now she grinds on my nerves with her nastiness, playing up to the cameras and being a "baby". It's not endearing 4 thousand times later, it's fucking annoying. I thought she was just immature (which she is) but she's also manipulative and totally narcissistic. And personally I don't find it cute. Acting like a bimbo is like, so, like not cute. #notconfused

It's her normal pattern of speech because English would be her second language.

I think Travis should be given an almost similar leeway in a that his pronunciation is strongly influenced by the fact that he's grown up ( ok... got older...) with an Italian family speaking English with Italian accents. He's not speaking pure Anglo-Aussie bogan.
With Priya, I think her slow motion speech comes across as a little pretentious; as a way of continuing to occupy a sound space while not really having enough to say to justify it. That's just her tho' not her accent.

Last edited:
Basically Go is the channel where they put things they don't want on Channel 9.
I actually wish that it was on GO! so BB could be a bit more experimental with the format. Having said that, some would say that Nein already have been "experimental" with the show.

Back