Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers.

Remember Big Brother is on GO! tonight for all states except WA, not Channel 9 (8.30pm).

Tonight on Big Brother, will Travis survive the Big Brother game without Aisha? Is it boys against girls? And has Skye got Leo fooled?

The Housemates are upset after watching Cat and Aisha’s parting messages, particularly Travis, who hears Aisha’s kind words: “I don’t know how to say thank you enough but you (Travis) have made my Big Brother experience one that I will never ever wanna change.”

Since returning from their stay in the Sanctuary, the Housemates have noticed there is a girl boy divide. And it also looks like one of the House ringleaders, Ryan, has started to accept the newbies, with him telling Big Brother he thinks Penny is an asset.

Big Brother continues challenging the Housemates with the How To task. Lina was tasked with having to flirt, albeit awkwardly with Leo, which she passes with somewhat flying colours. David and Priya had to make each other cry real tears, which Priya sailed through.

Since returning to the main House, Leo is happy to be back, and in the gym. However, what he’s not so pleased about is his “relationship” with Skye.

Leo tells Priya his relationship with Skye feels different now. He’s disappointed in himself for getting close to someone and “opened up like that”. Priya gives Leo wise words and a shoulder to cry on.

Last edited:
They are listed as housemates on Big Brother's page now, so yes they should be able to nominate and be nominated. It would be a joke if they weren't, they have had a week or more of safety.

There is a boy/girl divide yet Leo goes to Priya with his problems about his relationship with Skye?

Why is it on at 8.30pm on GO! They could have changed it to 7.30pm. I mean who is watching GO! anyway?

P.S. Im worried about this task with David & Priya having to incite real tears, this will make David look bad no doubt cause it says Priya cries.

Why is it on at 8.30pm on GO! They could have changed it to 7.30pm. I mean who is watching GO! anyway?

P.S. Im worried about this task with David & Priya having to incite real tears, this will make David look bad no doubt cause it says Priya cries.

The " David and Priya had to make each other cry real tears, which Priya sailed through" makes me think it was the other way around actually meaning Priya made David cry (somehow lol).

Weird task that to be honest. I think they want Priya and David to have another fight by the looks of things because their last one seemed to get them both a lot of votes.

Well we all know what Ryan thinks of assets.....:whistling:
giphy.gif

The " David and Priya had to make each other cry real tears, which Priya sailed through" makes me think it was the other way around actually meaning Priya made David cry (somehow lol).

Weird task that to be honest. I think they want Priya and David to have another fight by the looks of things because their last one seemed to get them both a lot of votes.
I interpreted that as Priya sailed through it cause she cries at the drop of a hat

Back