Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (Thurs 19/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

Tully told Drew that her task that day was to talk to Ben. That would be an interesting dialogue to listen in on. Tully cares very much for Ben, and Ben is in possession of some vital information that would be of interest to Tully.

Tim would have more success with no flirting and just talking to her as a friend and planting seeds about Ed.

He definitely would have. You would think he'd have perfected the art of subtle manipulation by now, but I guess not.

The questions were put behind the boards before the game started though and Tim just happened to stand behind the one with the easy ones. It wasn't rigged.

Damn it! you just ruined my conspiracy!

jimcarreyhadenough.gif

Uhm how come tim's were considerably easy and tahans werent?!?!?!?!

Perhaps it was just luck of the draw, but I agree that anything "curated" by the others seems a little iffy (although we don't know how they were chosen to curate - maybe they got to pick in turn - one reason it might pay to have more friends & not piss everyone off)

Just seen the show...poor tim having to listen to Jade ramble on...'Ed,ed...ed...ed....ed"
Good grief woman get a grip

Okay...

1) Tim should have saved tahan. I obviously wanted jade saved, but the fact tahan came second in the games and lets be honest, she had to draw harder things- Tim should have given the save to her.
2) tahan is very emotional tonight. I feel for her. She isn't the kind of girl to cry so watching that, you know she is not coping. I think things are building up and even though she said she didn't need anyone at the same time she never said she wants everyone to dislike her and I think she feels this way.
3) this jade thing is effing cringeworthy. I can't take it anymore! She is really stupid at times. Yes I said it. Yes I am aware I have defended this girl but gee whiz- get a clue! Stop chasing him, you look ridiculous!
4) Tim it was cute, but just stop! You don't need jade... She is a no hoper! She is sweet and she is a delight as a person, but she is effed up when it comes to guys!
5) mikkayla you kind of suck as a friend- seriously! I would prefer a friend to tell me straight up if I was being too much. Sure I'd be annoyed with you, but I'd love you that much more because I'd trust you more than any other friend.
6) Tully honestly thinks she is entitled to stuff. Can't believe she actually thought Tim would choose her.
7) sugar sisters take everything so well. I don't know how they do it. I actually envy how they just take things in their stride.
8) ed you are a dick! The only praise for jade to ight is the fact she told Tim straight up that she was not interested. That's how you do it ed!
9) Ben is growing on me. I like his little comments and the little quirky things he does. He would be amazing narrating a story. He really is like mr bean.
10) I enjoyed how tully was really good with mikkayla in the nurse challenge. She was very positive and full of praise. I like that she was very encouraging. Don't get me wrong still want her gone. This is a small part I likes of her, I can do without it if it means I never have to watch the sulkiness.

Okay, that is all

Agree with all this..except maybe the Ben part

Tim must be thinking "What the fuck was I thinking?"

I'm with Tim. I used to like Jade but this was the last straw. First she is being rude. After she told Tim how she felt she should have had a good time as friends. Also she says nothing about Ed the person, only how Ed fits into what she has decided she is looking for. What does she say about him, stable, nice, good job,family oriented. This could be anyone. I don't think she is a gold digger but I do believe she wants to be rescued from her life. Maybe in a way Ed senses this?

i'm loving Tully this way... :D

I don't. Maybe if it was a little more geniune but I see it as another passive-aggressive way of dismissing anyone's suggestion to try to be a little more positive by going way over the top & mocking the behaviour.

They should've shown Ed making an excuse to get away from Jade when she was laying on him just then. Let the public know just how ridiculous she's acting now.

I think he did in the live feeds - claimed he was hungry & didn't eat lunch, but then just got up & went to sit with another group.

Okay...

1) Tim should have saved tahan. I obviously wanted jade saved, but the fact tahan came second in the games and lets be honest, she had to draw harder things- Tim should have given the save to her.
2) tahan is very emotional tonight. I feel for her. She isn't the kind of girl to cry so watching that, you know she is not coping. I think things are building up and even though she said she didn't need anyone at the same time she never said she wants everyone to dislike her and I think she feels this way.
3) this jade thing is effing cringeworthy. I can't take it anymore! She is really stupid at times. Yes I said it. Yes I am aware I have defended this girl but gee whiz- get a clue! Stop chasing him, you look ridiculous!
4) Tim it was cute, but just stop! You don't need jade... She is a no hoper! She is sweet and she is a delight as a person, but she is effed up when it comes to guys!
5) mikkayla you kind of suck as a friend- seriously! I would prefer a friend to tell me straight up if I was being too much. Sure I'd be annoyed with you, but I'd love you that much more because I'd trust you more than any other friend.
6) Tully honestly thinks she is entitled to stuff. Can't believe she actually thought Tim would choose her.
7) sugar sisters take everything so well. I don't know how they do it. I actually envy how they just take things in their stride.
8) ed you are a dick! The only praise for jade to ight is the fact she told Tim straight up that she was not interested. That's how you do it ed!
9) Ben is growing on me. I like his little comments and the little quirky things he does. He would be amazing narrating a story. He really is like mr bean.
10) I enjoyed how tully was really good with mikkayla in the nurse challenge. She was very positive and full of praise. I like that she was very encouraging. Don't get me wrong still want her gone. This is a small part I likes of her, I can do without it if it means I never have to watch the sulkiness.

Okay, that is all

Agree with all this..except maybe the Ben part

Omg haha i was just about to say exactly the same thing. Sweet_Geek have PERFECtly summarized what i i have in mind on tonight's episode except for Ben.

Still think he doesn't add much to the house. He need to tone down the sweet and adorable baby act and start having real discussions.

Btw I like all:Tahan, Mikayla and Jade, all for different reasons. A weird combination I know. The others.. not so much. These lot are so much better than the very bitchy and vindictive group of last years though.

Last edited:
Why is it OK for Tahan to ridicule Mikkayla's eating habits and weight, but not OK for others to ridicule Tahan's race??? Hypocrite :mad:

Oh PLLLEEASE, let's not start with this again. Nobody ridiculed Tahan's race. I think they showed her as much more likeable tonight & I went off her a long time ago.

Last edited:
I think Tim is trying to show multiple sides of himself to attract as many different kinds of people as possible. He asked Jade for the guys who are always afraid to ask a girl out. If jade responded to his overture he was given the chance to show his romantic side
For the romantics out there, if she blew him off he got to be the one suffering from unrequited love ( for all the Tweens out there). And if he got what he got- a Jade spending all her time talking about her delusional relationship with Ed-she would lose the support of a lot of people, as the comments have shown.

Omg haha i was just about to say exactly the same thing. Sweet_Geek have PERFECtly summarized what i i have in mind on tonight's episode except for Ben.

Still think he doesn't add much to the house. He need to tone down the sweet and adorable baby act and start having real discussions.

Yep he reminds me of a sulky teenager who sighs and rolls his eyes when he doesnt want to do something...really off-putting.He might look like Mr Bean but Tim is more naughty and mischievous like Mr Bean is

Back