Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (Thurs 19/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

The funny thing is I don't believe Jade is genuinely interested in Ed, and Tim actually brings out her best side.

I guess I should accept that everybody is now against Jade?

Not against her, but maybe she is showing that she isn't a good housemate. The Ed thing is a little off putting. Everyone for weeks has been saying Ed is leading her/using her but if he has told her where he is at and she keeps reading into every little thing as being something more, its so very painful to watch. She's a nice girl with a big heart but she is acting like a high schooler with a first time crush.

How was she ungrateful that Tim saved her? She thanked him and gave him a huge hug afterwards.
She knows Tim has been flirting with her and isn't interested. She also knows he has been an ass towards her too.

I think Tim was going to try and show Jade what she was missing with Ed. Be interested a little romantic and perhaps some passion.
Every time Jade and Ed kiss it feels so empty I don't understand how she cant feel that at the time, you know when someone isn't into it. Meanwhile watching Tim make Jade so uncomfortable was hilarious but it shows she doesn't like being pursued she likes doing the chasing, shes just chasing all the wrong guys.

Despite Tims motives for taking Jade it was nice of him to offer to watch a romantic comedy and treat her well she could have at least played along and pretended for laughs that they were on a first date and act all cliché.

I was hoping she would see Ed's action in her own in deflecting Tims advances, but no luck.

Well, yes, probably. It's her own fault.

She's definitely brought it upon herself, yeah. I guess I just still see her differently though. I don't know. Just hoping that if I say nice things about Jade at any point I won't get attacked.

I dont think we saw anything of the sugar sisters tonight to make anyone want to save them? apart for voting to save to try get Tully out? will friday nights show feature them?

Yeah, BB didn't do them any favors, did they? There is not much opportunity to get in any info between now and vote.

Just had to say the final questions for the showdown with Tahan vs Tim were pretty unfair.
Shrek and Spaghetti bolognese Vs. Avatar and Pea and ham soup. One is very easy to draw, whilst the other is not.
What a coincidence Tim got the easy ones...

im not against her either, she's a sweetheart.

it is painful to watch her continually chasing Ed and somehow convincing herself that he seems to be coming around.

The funny thing is I don't believe Jade is genuinely interested in Ed, and Tim actually brings out her best side.

Agree with her not being genuinely interested. It seems like she is projecting this version of Ed onto him, without seeing who Ed really is as a person. I like Ed but I think Jade has no clue what she is seeing is just a built up illusion of him.

How do you justify his sleazy behaviour tonight?
Tim was not sleazy at all. He said he'd show Jade a nice time. Wine and dine her. Not bed her!!

Tim is a far better man the Ed will ever be. He has far more personality too:)

im not against her either, she's a sweetheart.

it is painful to watch her continually chasing Ed and somehow convincing herself that he seems to be coming around.
I felt sorry for her before. But now, I just can't stand watching her any more.

Just had to say the final questions for the showdown with Tahan vs Tim were pretty unfair.
Shrek and Spaghetti bolognese Vs. Avatar and Pea and ham soup. One is very easy to draw, whilst the other is not.
What a coincidence Tim got the easy ones...
The questions were put behind the boards before the game started though and Tim just happened to stand behind the one with the easy ones. It wasn't rigged.

Agree with her not being genuinely interested. It seems like she is projecting this version of Ed onto him, without seeing who Ed really is as a person. I like Ed but I think Jade has no clue what she is seeing is just a built up illusion of him.

A lot of people in that house seem to like Ed and view him as a nice guy (for the most part). We as viewers see a different side. The HM's haven't all caught on yet, especially not Jade.

If Ed has gone in with a game plan of not getting serious with any women and he is sticking to it... good on him.

We have seen so many couples hook up, it doesn't mean you win BB.

I don't have a problem with Ed not wanting to hook up with anyone.

I thought it was funny when Mikkayla called ed to the room and was about to explain the jade bracelet thing and he just turns around and goes to the mirror. Man..at least pretend for one minute you care a little bit. Does he know how pathetic that makes Jade look?

Back