Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (Thurs 19/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

I want Tim to say out loud, BB I made a mistake can I pick someone else to go into the PS with me.

I dont think we saw anything of the sugar sisters tonight to make anyone want to save them? apart for voting to save to try get Tully out? will friday nights show feature them?

I posted this on the Jade appreciation thread but it should've been here:
___

OMG Jade is such a SAP. Ed is a gutless wonder with no redeeming qualities beyond his looks. He chooses himself above Jade at every opportunity, yet she keeps coming back for more. She's a disaster.

It's funny, someone like Tim, with his insight and honesty, would probably be a very beneficial partner for her, yet unsurprisingly, she can't see past Ed's muscles. Meanwhile, Ed couldn't give two shits. What a sap.

Unless that was his plan for her to go on & on about Ed.

Judging by his face alone , I don't think it was. Why didn't he save Tahan? It would have causing so much more drama, instead of Jade pawning all over Ed for at least 2 more weeks.

Unless that was his plan for her to go on & on about Ed.

I'm now thinking that might be exactly what he hoped for, that all his fake flirting was intended to trigger off her terrible boring raving about Ed.

She'll never get a vote from me. I was pissy with her before the show tonight and now I'm 100% done.

I've voted for Jade in the past because I felt she was being picked on re: the Ed thing, but now? I won't vote for her...

I really seriously am over Jade and her obsession with Ed. "What did Ed say?" "Go tell Ed that Tim is hitting on me!" *Jade leaves her bracelet for Ed on his pillow.*

Buy a freaking clue, Jade. HE DOESN'T CARE!!! GOD!! It was cringeworthy the first six weeks. Now it is sickening and pathetic.

Seriously, if Ed looked like Tim, Jade would not be interested. SHALLOW.

Back