Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (Thurs 19/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
Looks like it will be another daily episode of the Ben show tonight!

[video=youtube;QOjZ7ZRT_i4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOjZ7ZRT_i4[/video]

And who will win Showdown and be saved from eviction?

finally! yeah.. I think BB is finally going to tell him off about his communication with the outside world

Sad to say but I think they are just trying to suck people in by saying something be is going to happen but in the end it doesn't. To me its like they are trying to make out the other housemates are going to turn on him for being 'fake' evicted but that will be a fizza.

hopefully something happens but Ben doesn't appear to be too upset over anything or anyone? hopefully some drama happened though, if he let something slip:)

So, Ben feels a bit guilty and cries a little, then everyone gathers around him to cheer him up and Tully forces herself into the center of it because she cares the most.

so, ben feels a bit guilty and cries a little, then everyone gathers around him to cheer him up and tully forces herself into the center of it because she cares the most.

lmao.

I made it, Love you all

Tully will be saved is my prediction but I want Mikkayla to be saved, um wait she is not up, TAHAN then

yeah even if he is told off he will only just go "oh really? oh sorry Big Brother I didn't realize" Ben you have got a strike "Oh ok I guess thats fair, I accept that Big Brother" END

Ben is given s strike for saying too much about his experience in the PS. Big whoop.

If Drew or Tully wins showdown, and saves tully, that would make my night!

IF Sulky wins I'm never watching again and all that shit...... :)

So, Ben feels a bit guilty and cries a little, then everyone gathers around him to cheer him up and Tully forces herself into the center of it because she cares the most.

Is this specific for tonight or is this just a daily description until we get rid of Tully (or somehow Ben)?

Tim slept on the floor. I hope he wakes up with a bad back. He deserves it for being a dickhead.

OK, now he's laying into Ben. Shut up, Tim. What a piece of shit. :mad:

Back